Natural born winners at London Fabric debut
- Getting in the MoOD. // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2011, Issue 5749, p18
The article offers information on the "Meet only Original Designs" (MoOD) upholstery trade fair to be held at the Brussels Expo in Belgium from September 13 to 15, 2011.
- Dealers snap u strong uph. va ues. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p20
The article focuses on the success of the upholstery manufacturers in getting a significant amount of orders from their regular dealers and new accounts during the Las Vegas Furniture Show held at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in February 2006. According to David Mussy, the...
- Upholstery takes spotlight at Rio show. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p20
The article reports on the positive response of the attendees of the furniture show on the upholstery products exhibited during the show which was held at the Rio Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in February 2006. Upholstery makers showing at the competing show saw a busy opening day and...
- Belgian fabric makers to exhibit at London show. // Furniture/Today;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p76
Highlights the London Fabric show hosted by Belgian upholstery fabric producers that will be shown on February 22&ndahs;24, 2005 in London, England. Event description.
- Colonial Heights previews 'Roadshow' upholstery. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p8
Highlights the Antiques Roadshow Collection initiated and hosted by Southern Furniture Co. in Lancaster, Ohio. Number of upholstery during the trade show; Totality of invited customers; Promotional price of products.
- Redhill showroom set to boost Vale turnover. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p2
Reports the launching of product showroom exhibition by Vale Upholstery company in Surrey, British Columbia. Objectives of showroom exhibit; Date of the scheme exhibit; Plans on christmas television advertising campaign of the company.
- Industry Calendar. // Furniture/Today;7/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p112
The article presents information on forthcoming trade shows related to the furniture industry and trade. It reports that the "Las Vegas Furniture Show" will take place at Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada during July 25-28, 2005. It also informs that the "Pittsburgh Gift...
- Black and white. Gay, Alison; Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p30
The article presents information on upholsteries displayed in the furniture exhibition Salone del Mobile held from April 5-10, 2006 in Milan. White predominated with black accessories and detailing in this show. Softening of shapes, drawing on classic details were also there.
- New life for Copenhagen. // Cabinet Maker;3/25/2005, Issue 5431, p8
The article presents information about the Copenhagen International Furniture Fair, which hopes to host to the reinvention of upholstery in May 2005. The event will include the trend event Polstergeist, where designers and manufacturers have been challenged to revitalise upholstery. It will be...