- Doubling up. // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p26
Reports on London, England-based Berman Components' introduction of three three-millimeter thick edgebanding ranges featuring double layers.
- Sleek-look Storage. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p21
Features Berman Components' range of stainless steel tambour doors. Width and height; Back panel power points; Berman's cable management system Topspin with flexible interconnecting cable chips.
- Berman's ideal match. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p24
Features Berman Components' profile wrapping quality foils for the furniture manufacturing industry. Applications.
- Berman gets to grips with some of the very latest styles at ZOW expo. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p22
Focuses on Berman Components' scouting of cabinet component and fittings designs at Germany's regional show called ZOW. Transparent and translucent injection molded designs from Fennel; Roxan's introduction of washed pine vinyls in foil.
- NEW HAVEN'S SIX-BOARD CHESTS. Gronning, Erik K. // Magazine Antiques;May2003, Vol. 163 Issue 5, p116
Features six-board chests manufactured in New Haven, Connecticut in the seventeenth- and early eighteen-century. Design of the chests; Cupboards; Manufacturers of the six-board chests.
- Those Classic Chest of Drawers. Reed, Heather // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Aug2015, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p10
The article offers information on the history of several classic style vintage chest drawers including a-two-drawer cherry chest of drawer, a wood four-drawer chest, and chippendale mahogany reverse paint chest drawer.
- An easy-to-build blanket chest. Daniele, Joseph W. // Country Journal;May/Jun94, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p35
Gives instructions for building a Shaker reproduction blanket chest. List of needed materials; Construction process; List of things that could be stored in the chest; Finishing of the chest.
- Making and fitting a dovetailed drawer. Holmes, Roger // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p28
Presents a step by step procedure in constructing a dovetailed drawer. Wood dimension; Making the carcass; Preparing the drawers; Laying out the tails.
- Queen Anne chest. // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p48
Presents a step by step procedure for constructing a miniature Queen Anne chest. Dimension of the materials; Molding details; Making the drawers.