- Make Gift Giving Meaningful. // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;12/04/2000, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p3
Lists potential gifts for credit union employees during Christmas. Includes lunch dates and career conversations with employees; Approval on requests; Provisions of professional growth avenues; Recommendations for employee family recognition; Consideration of employee incentives to promote...
- In search of incentives. O'Rourke, J. Timothy // Credit Union Management;Aug98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on the compensation of credit union executives. How compensation professionals view the total compensation; Long-term components of incentive packages; Strategy in searching for the final guideline for long-term incentives.
- FinancialEdge Extends Gas Rebate Program. // Credit Union Journal;9/26/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 38, p31
Reports on the move of FinancialEdge Community Credit Union to extend its gas rebate program for its employees in Bay City, Michigan. Percentage of the rebate; Details of the rebate program; Use of dormant card accounts and interchange fees.
- OPEN FORUM. Sweeney, Theresa // Credit Union Management;Jul2000, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p9
Answers a question on the incentives received by credit union employees from vendors. Laws on incentives to employees; How credit unions should handle incentive issues; What to do with the vendor gifts received.
- An Incentive To Sell. Moed, Joyce // Credit Union Journal;10/19/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p12
The article reports on the employee incentive committee created by the Community Resource Federal Credit Union (FCU) staff to strengthen accounts-per-member in Latham, New York. The incentive program used a racetrack theme that matches the horse racing season at Saratoga Springs, New York. Wendy...
- Off To The Races. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;11/29/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p27
The article discusses the incentive program of the Heritage Family Credit Union Co. in increasing its cross-sales in Rutland, Vermont. Mark Grossarth mentions that the Heritage Thoroughbred Racing Series has great impact for the company's ability to create relationships with members. An overview...
- Half Full or Half Empty? Bankston, Karen // Credit Union Management;Sep2010, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p14
The article offers information on the compensation and salary growth for credit union executives. It says that the compensation growth, though partially increased, was less compared in 2006-2008 due to the economic downturn. However, it states that salary comparison with other financial services...
- 2006/2007 Credit Union Incentives Survey. // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;3/1/2007, p7
The article presents an overview of the "2006/2007 Credit Union Incentives Survey." This survey provides credit unions with an opportunity to see what types of incentive plans other credit unions are offering. It also gives credit unions a general overview of some of the topics they ought to...
- Interagency Rule: What Does It Mean for Credit Unions? Upton, Jane // Credit Union Times;9/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p8
In this article, the author discusses the proposed Interagency Rule of the federal agency National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) of the U.S. in relation to executive compensation of credit unions. The author feels that the real challenge lies in using the right metrics for measuring...