- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p32
Presents charts and graphs on the stock exchange performance of the wireless communication industry, as of January 14, 2002. List of companies; Illustration of portfolio index; Sales forecast for wireless telephones from 2001 to 2005.
- In-State Market Snapshot. // Wireless Week;4/29/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p27
Presents a graph showing the performance of the wireless infrastructure market in 2001.
- WIRELESS SPENDING IN EUROPE ($ BILLIONS). // 2.5G-4G;Jun2013, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p1
A chart is presented that shows the wireless spending in Europe in billion U.S. dollars.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;07/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p40
Presents charts and graphs featuring information on the wireless communication industry in the United States as of July 2000. Portfolio index; Stock of the week; Worldwide home networking market share based on node shipments from 1995 to 2005.
- By the Numbers. // Wireless Week;3/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p60
Presents several charts and graphs about the wireless communication industry as of March 15, 2003.
- MARKET DIARY. // RCR Wireless News;12/22/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p22
Several charts are presented that cite the market performance among wireless companies in the U.S.
- World Satellite Industry Revenues By Segment: Long-Term Review. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;Mar2014, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p1
A chart is presented which shows the growth of revenues from the global satellite industry by segment and as a whole from 2004 to 2013, with satellite services growing from 57 percent of revenues to 61 percent, and an overall growth from 74.3 billion dollars to 195.2 billion dollars.
- BARNES Reports: U.S. Satellite Telecommunications Industry (NAICS 51741). // United States Satellite Telecommunications Industry Report;2012, preceding p1
Several charts are presented depicting the satellite telecommunications industry in the U.S. including wired telecommunications, wireless telecommunications, and Internet broadcasting.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p36
Presents chart and graphs on the performance of stocks of several wireless companies in the U.S. as of April 8, 2002. INSETS: Wireless Shares Hold Steady;STOCK SPOTLIGHT;RESEARCH HIGHLIGHT.