Compudigm Software Golden At Olympics
- Telstra realigns Asian focus. // Telecom Asia;Dec2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p11
Reports that incumbent Australian telecommunication carrier Telstra is looking to China to expand its regional profile. Selection of Telstra as the official technical advisor to telecommunications services for the Beijing Olympics in 2008; Decision of Telstra to change its name to Telstra Asia;...
- Telstra on Athens team. Lyons, Kate // B&T Weekly;4/2/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2466, p10
Reports that Telstra has been named as the official telecommunications partner of the 2004 Australian Olympic Team. Telstra's sponsorship of the 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games; Company's provision of the telecommunications services required to host and broadcast the games.
- Warped vision? Maher, William // Australian Personal Computer;Dec98, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p28
Reports that Telstra has dismissed suggestions that its broadband games network, Wireplay Warp, has charged for services which are already available free to customers of Big Pond Cable. Monthly charges for the game; Information on the network.
- Conferencing service. // Communications News;Jul2008, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p31
The article reviews the Global Enterprise Collaboration Services software from Telstra Inc.
- Australia : Telstra unveils next-gen Cloud Collaboration service for global businesses. // TendersInfo News;8/20/2014, p1
The article discusses the launch of Telstra Cloud Collaboration, global cloud-based unified communications service, for business enterprises, from telecommunication provider Telstra.
- Electronic commerce from down under. // Telephony;02/24/97, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p34
Reports on Open Market Inc.'s licensing of its OM-Transact software to Telstra to provide Australia's first secure payment service for electronic commerce over the Internet.
- Fischer proves he is no Einstein. Bowes, Chris // Bulletin with Newsweek;08/04/98, Vol. 117 Issue 6134, p47
Offers Australian news briefs relating to technology for August 4, 1998. National Party Leader Tim Fischer's reaction to his party forcing the Australian government not to complete the sale of Telstra; Comment of Telstra chief executive Frank Blount; The satellite-based telephone system of the...
- READERS' LETTERS. Wade, Warwick; Rapoport, Nathan; Kleve, Daniel; Ryle, Michael; Northey, Ian; Ferriday, Stuart // Australian PC User;Aug2005, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p18
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Legalities on the pricing of displayed goods; Condition set by Telstra Corp. Ltd. on the use of their copper network; Features of a Cashflow Manager software.
- APP OF THE MONTH. Berry, Emi // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2012, Issue 151, p27
The article reviews the Telstra 24x7 operating system (OS) to monitor data use for iPhone, Android and iPad devices.