Metawave Navigates New Course
- Metawave acquires Adaptive Telecom. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p109
Reports the acquisition of Adaptive Telecom by Metawave Communications, a smart antenna manufacturer in Washington.
- Rounding Up the Usual Suspects. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;11/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p16
Focuses on issues related to the 2000 GlobalXChange convention of the Personal Communications Industry Association. Details on the use of BaseStar by wireless service providers to identify the source of site interference; Acquisition of Adaptive Telecom by Metawave; Features of the Anritsu...
- Raking It In. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p13
Announces the fundings received by telecommunication and equipment service providers in the U.S. Amount of the private financing for Metawave Communications.
- Metawave Downfall Takes Human Toll. Menezes, Bill // Wireless Week;2/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the bankruptcy of Metawave Communications. Growth of the company; Causes of the bankruptcy; Lawsuits to be filed the shareholders against the company. INSET: Metawave Chronlogy.
- Metawave launches network support unit. // Cellular Business;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p14
Highlights Metawave Communications Corp.'s formation of Metawave Network Services which will offer engineering and project management services for wireless system implementation.
- Metawave introduces SpotLight 2000. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p100
Announces the introduction of Metawave Communications Corporation's Spotlight 2000 smart antenna systems. What is the Spotlight 2000; Information on the technology which the system uses; Capabilities of the systems.
- Metawave Opens Offices in Taipei and Shanghai. // Worldwide Telecom;Aug99, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p4
Provides information on the offices opened by Metawave Communications Corp. in Taipei, Taiwan and Shanghai, China. Purpose of the move; Responsibility of Metawave Communications Taiwan Ltd.; Function of the Metawave Communications (Asia) Ltd. Shanghai Representative Office; Background on Metawave.
- Metawave acquires Adaptive Telecom. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p39
Reports on Metawave Communications Corp.'s acquisition of Adaptive Telecom Inc.
- Metawave earnings jump 122%. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p37
Announces an increase in the revenues posted by Metawave Communications Corp. for the fourth-quarter ended December 31, 2000.