Platform Brings Wireless To Banking
- E.TR@DER. // Fund Strategy;7/11/2011, p34
The article presents several electronic mail messages (e-mails) related to financial industry.
- The Archives Have A Big Hole in Them. // Bank Technology News;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the importance of email archiving practices in the financial services industry. Need for regulatory compliance; Interconnection between content filtering and email markets.
- Regulatory Issues. Shiva, V.A. // DM Review;Mar2003, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p72
Explains the regulatory issue surrounding storage of e-mail in the U.S. Statutes governing e-mail use in the financial services industry; Reason for imposing fines on brokerage houses over e-mail; Forecast on the growth of e-mails sent daily.
- Good intentions alone aren't enough to avoid alienating customers. Hicks, Matt // eWeek;9/10/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p51
Reports the controversy concerning the incidence of spam distribution allegedly by Motorola Inc. in the United States. Disgust of consumers affected by the unsolicited electronic mail messages; Denial of Motorola on the allegations; Identification of culprit.
- QXL runs email campaign for Motorola in Sweden. // New Media Age;10/10/2002, p15
Provides information on the e-mail campaign launched by auction site QXL for Motorola in Sweden. Features of the campaign.
- 'IFA staff send 20 personal emails a day'. Speedy, Sonia // Money Marketing;5/29/2003, p22
Reports on the increase in internet spending by independent financial advising firms in Great Britain in 2003. Length of time spent in surfing the internet and sending electronic mails; Problems related to employees' downloading of illegal computer software; Amount of money spent in getting rid...
- Financial services must address e-mail problems. Kavanagh, Michael // Marketing Week;11/27/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p27
Focuses on the need for financial services in Great Britain to address the problems about electronic mail systems. Inadequate level of response offered by building societies, banks and insurance companies; Response times by insures.
- As E-Mail Use Rises, Do Does Scrutiny. Barack, Lauren // On Wall Street;Jun2005, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p30
The article illustrates the impact of the popularity of E-mail on financial companies in the U.S. It is noted that the number of E-mails sent and received is increasing sharply at companies, from 64 billion in 2004 to an estimated 103.4 billion by 2008. It is observed that most wirehouses have...
- Time to prospect the online gold mine. Cleary, Alan // Mortgage Strategy;9/3/2007, p28
The author reflects that accepting and utilizing new technologies is something brokers are going to have to do if they do not want to turn into relics of an older generation. He states firms will have to use technology successfully to remain competitive. He adds that because email and web sites...