Cell-Loc Finds New Path To Profitability
- Cell-Loc to begin testing in Calgary. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p26
Annouces that Cell-Loc Incorporated a provider of cellular telephone location technology will begin testing their Cellocate-Analog Mobile Phone Services product in Calgary, Alberta. Description of the product; Comments from Cell Loc; How long the testing is expected to last.
- Spinning Off And Tracking Down. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;07/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p16
Reports on the plans of Cell-Loc Inc. of Calgary, Alberta to launch its wireless location technology in the United States through its spin-off Times Three. Design of the company's Cellocate triangulation technology; Contention of Times Three on its location-based services; Expected revenue from...
- Cell-Loc tries to stay afloat. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the decision of location technology and telecommunication services provider Cell-Loc Inc. to restructure its business plan and to streamline its operations.
- Cell-Loc announces financing plan. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p30
Reports on the plan of location technology and services provider Cell-Loc Inc. for an initial public offering. Number of stocks to be offered in the Toronto Stock Exchange; Reason for the amendment of the financing; Factors influencing the move for an IPO; Trading of the company's stock.
- Cell-Loc begins GSM testing for location system. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p34
Focuses on Cell-Loc Inc.'s testing of its Cellocate System for the Global System for Mobile communications air interface.
- Fattouche named Cell-Loc CEO. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p3
Announces the appointment of Michael Fattouche as chief executive officer of Cell-Loc Inc. Fattouche achievements at the company.
- Cost-cutting measures boost Cell-Loc. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p29
Reports that the cost-cutting measures implemented by Cell-Loc Inc. has improved the finances of the company for the third quarter ending March 31, 2001. Decline in the company's loss for the quarter; Overview of Cell-Loc's restructuring plan.
- Cell-Loc unveils product for wireless E911 trade. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/23/97, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p21
Reports that Cell-Loc Incorporated will develop and market Cellocate, a network-based automatic call location technology for cellular equipment providers and wireless carriers in the United States . Impetus for the product's creation; Comments from Dr. Michel Fattouche, president and co-founder...
- Canada. // RCR;01/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p27
Reports on Cell-Loc Inc.'s expectations for a research funding from the National Research Council of Canada.