Repair Schools Hold Their Own
- High speed paging continues to flourish. // Telecom Asia;Apr96, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the increase in profile of Motorola's Flex paging protocol. Licensing and manufacturing agreements.
- Paging's spring has sprung. Brodsky, Ira // Wireless Review;07/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p44
Focuses on the status of the paging industry from 1980 to 1998. How paging benefited from cellular's success; Sales and operating profit of Motorola; Paging companies in the United States that reported considerable loss; Competition of the paging industry with terrestrial mobile data and...
- Motorola develops reflex upgrade. // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p8
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s introduction of an upgrade to its ReFLEX technology for two-way paging.
- Motorola pushes envelope on two-way paging wares. Moore, Mark // PC Week;5/6/96, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p1
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s plans to launch a new line of two-way wireless paging systems. Features of the paging systems; Launching of narrow-band personal communications system (NB-PCS) networks to support the devices.
- New Motorola chip expands paging capability. // RCR;09/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p18
Reports that in early September, 1998, Motorola Inc. of Austin, Texas, introduced a chip that is designed to bring paging capability to personal digital assistants and other devices not traditionally used for paging. Features and evaluation of the MMC2080 chip; Its retail price and...
- Motorola to help Chinese MPT develop a nationwide protocol. // RCR;7/29/96, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p38
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s assistance to the RITT Research Institute of Telecommunications to establish the Inter Paging Networks Protocol (IPNP) as the national standard in China. Deployment of the FLEX nationwide paging network in 1997; Multifrequency messaging; Guidelines of the memorandum of...
- Motorola to deploy paging in Zhejiang. // RCR;02/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p29
Reports on Motorola Incorporated's Asia-Pacific Paging Networks Division signing a contract with Zhejiang P and T Radio Paging Corporation for a multifrequency paging network. Amount the contract is worth; Provinces the network will cover in Zhejiang; Channel the paging network will operate in.
- Motorola's T900 Success Story. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;03/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p28
Highlights the success of the introduction of the Talkabout T900 two-way messaging device from Motorola. Features of the device; Problems plaguing the company; Price of the device.
- Motorola's 2000X two-way pager gets microbrowser. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/06/99, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p32
Reports on the improvements in Motorola's PageWriter 2000X, a two-way paging equipment.