Motient Tees Off With eLink
- You've come a long way, ladies. Raque, S.; Pollat, C. // Women's Sports & Fitness;May/Jun90, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p61
Looks at 40 years of the oldest women's professional sports organization, the Ladies' Professional Golf Association (LPGA). Traces the history of the LPGA through the `50s, `60s, `70s, and `80s, and discusses the changes that will take place in the `90s. INSET: Patty Berg, the lighter side of...
- 1994 LPGA tour at a glance. // Golf Digest;Jan1995, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p162
Features highlights from the 1994 Ladies Professional Golf Association. Includes Healthsouth Palm Beach; Hawaiian Ladies Open; Chrysler-Plymouth Tournament.
- 1995 LPGA roster. // Golf Digest;Jan1995, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p163
Features players from the 1995 Ladies Professional Golf Association. Includes Tania Abitbol; Kristi Albers; Amy Alcott; Helen Alfredsson.
- Shopping for a purse. Hodenfield, Chris // Golf Digest;Mar1997, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the Ladies Professional Golf Association's (LPGA) Medalist Tours, a series of competitions starring veteran LPGA contenders. Event's highlights.
- LPGA adds events to TV schedule. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/16/96, Vol. 126 Issue 52, p54
Focuses on the 1997 television broadcast schedule by the Ladies Professional Golf Association.
- Inside the ropes. McDaniel, Pete; Barton, John // Golf Digest;Sep95, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p153
Discusses the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) requirements for induction in the LPGA Tour's Hall of Fame. Background information; Implications; Expectations.
- LPGA's big month. // Golf Digest;May96, Vol. 47 Issue 5, Extra for Women p16
Focuses on the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) tournaments in May 1996. Defending champions; Event highlights.
- LPGA school. Barrett, David // Golf Magazine;Jul98, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p170
Lists the 1998 Q-School dates of the Ladies Professional Golf Association.
- New LPGA commissioner. // Golf World;1/13/95, Vol. 48 Issue 22, p34
Predicts media topics on the search for Ladies Professional Golf Association's commissioner in 1995. Replacement for Charles Mechem; Candidates; Requirements of the job.