Surviving The Energy Crisis
- Sonera selects airflash.com location-based Internet service. // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p51
States that Sonera Inc. has implemented Air Flash.com Inc.'s mobile location-based Internet services as part of the Finnish carrier's mobile portal initiative.
- AirFlash launches partner program. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p38
Reports the launching of Strategic Location-Relevant Partner Program, a location service system by Airflash in Saratoga, California.
- AirFlash.Com Debuts With Content for Mobile Users. // Telephone IP News;Aug99, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p3
Introduces the AirFlash, the first and only Mobile Portal to offer interactive Mobile Content and Mobile E-commerce, developed by AirFlash.com, Inc. Approaches required for the operation of AirFlash; Features of the Mobile Portal; Significance of the technology.
- AirFlash introduces service using Inktomi engine. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p15
Reports on AirFlash Inc.'s wireless communication service.
- Mobile portals on the rise. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;07/05/99, Vol. 237 Issue 1, p26
Provides information on AirFlash wireless company. Description of the wireless portal service it offers; Other services provided by the company; How the wireless service works.
- AirFlash launches service in U.S. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p28
Reports on wireless application service provider AirFlash Inc.'s launch of its AirFlash Wireless Services in the United States.
- Redirecting The Course Of Action. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p32
Reports that AirFlash has reinvented itself as a wireless application service provider platform company. Its package of open application programming interfaces; Sample of AirFlash's customers; Information on its competitor, InfoSpace.
- AirFlash tries different wireless portal approach. Bruno, Antony // RCR;07/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p23
Reports on AirFlash.com Inc., a privately held Silicon Valley, California start-up firm. Offer of the service bureau AirFlash to wireless voice carriers; Adoption of a different approach to the wireless portal market.
- Webraska, AirFlash to merge. // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p25
Reports on the merger of Webraska with AirFlash, a provider of location-based technologies and services. Name of the company to be formed through the merger; Software to be offered by the new company; Terms of the merger deal.