Serving Mobile Server Needs
- Veterans Invest In Wireless Data. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;02/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p22
Reports the investment made by GS Ventures LLC in JP Systems Inc. in the United States (US). Status of the wireless Internet business in the US; Reason for GS Ventures to invest in JP Systems.
- The Coveted Return On Investment. Galatowitsch, Sheila // Wireless Week;07/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p6A
States that the enterprise user and mission-critical data will drive the adoption of the wireless Internet and give marketers a return on their investments. Concern of business users; Services offered by JP Systems Inc.; Software developed by Neomar Inc.; Market of Aether Systems Inc.; Strategy...
- Wireless Web Portal Expanding Access. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p24
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based JP Systems' expansion of wireless access to its Infobeam.net wireless Web portal service as of April 3, 2000. Accessibility from microbrowser-equipped cellular telephone.
- JP Systems closes funding. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p31
Reports on the second round of funding closed by JP Systems which raised $45 million from a combination of private equity firms and strategic partner companies.
- JP Systems expands into ASP space. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p6
Reports that Dallas, Texas-based JP Systems Inc. will expand into a wireless application service provider model. JP Systems' plans of offering complete wireless data solutions for carriers, enterprise customers and wirelessly-enabled applications for business-to-business application service...
- Palm ISVs: A high wireless act. Nobel, Carmen // PC Week;10/25/99, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p10
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based JP Systems Inc.'s plan to license its wireless communications technology to Palm Computing for its Palm operating system. Features of the wireless communications technology; ThinAirApps.com LLC's wireless communication technology.
- PageNet, JP team on messaging. // RCR;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p15
Reports on Paging Network Inc.'s agreement with J.P. Systems Inc. to allow personal digital assistant users to transmit and receive e-mail and text messages over Paging's wireless network.
- JP, Certicom expand pact. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p20
Reports on the expanded partnership between wireless enabling technology developer JP Systems Inc. and electronic commerce security provider Certicom Corp. to enhance the former's SureWave platform with the latter's WTLS Plus security technology.
- New moniker reflects JP Mobile's focus on wireless. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p49
Reports on the change in the name of JP Systems to JP Mobile Inc. Reflection of the firm's focus on resources on the wireless industry; Offering of Mobile SureWave Mobile Server enterprises; Expectation of developing large mobile applications; Inclusions of the SureWave software.