The Power Of The Tower
- Collocation: Logical And Creative Siting Strategies. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;07/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p42
Deals with the logical and creative siting strategies of collocation businesses in the United States due to demand in antenna capacity. Actions taken by Crown Castle; Issue faced by tower companies; Product offered by Nokia; Plans of SpectraSite Communications.
- Tower firms court free cash flow. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;12/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p4
Focuses on the free cash flow trend in the U.S. wireless communications tower industry as of December 15, 2003. Free cash flow posted by American Tower Corp. for the third quarter; Expected free cash flow of Crown Castle International Corp. for the full-year 2003; Status of the free cash flow...
- Crown inks master pact with Nextel; Clear buys TWR. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p4
Presents news items concerning the United States wireless communication sector as of November 8, 1999. Nextel Communications Inc.'s lease deal with Crown Castle International Corp. to collocate on wireless sites owned by Crown Castle in the US; Clear Communications Group Inc.'s acquisition of...
- Stability (after a lot of pain) marks tower industry. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;8/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p12
Focuses on the growth of the wireless tower industry in the U.S. as of August 2004. Problems faced by the industry in previous years; Improvement shown by American Tower and Crown Castle; Strategic initiative explored by Sprint Corp.
- Tower Companies. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p16
Presents a list of top wireless communications tower owners in the United States as of January 2002. Crown Castle International Corp.; American Tower Corp.; Spring Sites USA; SBA Communications Corporation.
- After SpectraSite. Gubbins, Ed // Wireless Review;Jun2005, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p12
Deals with the implications of the SpectraSite acquisition by American Towers to the wireless tower industry in the U.S. as of June 2005. Outlook for merger and acquisition activities in the industry; Details of wireless towers owned, leased or managed in the country as of March 31; Basis for...
- Big Players Build-To-Suit. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // Wireless Week;07/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p44
Presents information on the major players in the build-to-suit communication tower business in the United States. Focus of American Tower; Strategy of SBA Communications; Joint venture of SpectraSite; International holdings of Crown Castle.
- Tower firms up on Q3 performances. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;11/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p15
Reports on an increase in the revenue posted by wireless tower companies in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2004. Total operating income reported by Crown Castle; Views of Jim Taiclet, chairman and CEO of American Tower Corp., on the financial performance of the company; Growth of the revenue...
- Tower players expect strong lease-ups ahead. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;3/8/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p12
Discusses the optimism expressed at the Raymond James and Associates Inc. Institutional Investors Conference by wireless communication companies American Tower Corp., Crown Castle International Corp. and SpectraSite Inc. for the tower lease-ups in 2004. Number of expected tower to be deployed...