Motorola's Sell-offs, Lawsuits
- VERIZON WIRELESS UNVEILS MOTOROLA'S V200 PERSONAL COMMUNICATOR. // Telephone IP News;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Reports on the launching of the V200 Personal Communicator, a communication tool developed by Verizon Wireless and Motorola Incorporated.
- Motorola disconnects. // Bicycling;Jun93, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
Discusses how after backing America's top pro bicycle racing team for the last three years Motorola has decided to withdraw its support after this season. Shifting priorities named as reason.
- The business economist at work: Motorola. Davis, Thomas F. // Business Economics;Oct97, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p59
Presents a narration about Motorola, a decentralized, global provider of wireless communications, semi-conductors and electronic systems, components and services, with 60 percent of revenues from outside the United States. Company overview; Information on the author's duties in the company...
- Motorola Inc. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;02/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on Motorola Incorporated of California. Permission given by software developer Be Incorporated to Motorola Incorporated; Amount paid by Motorola for a stake in Pix-Tech Incorporated.
- Motorola puts its chips on Virginia. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/08/97, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p54
Reports that Motorola Incorporated announced its plans in 1997, to build a semiconductor plant in Virginia. Estimated cost of the proposed plant; Employment to be generated as a result of the plant.
- Taking messages. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, following p6
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s plan to establish a warehousing operation in New Zealand. Company's refusal to replace marketing Maria Albert, who left at the end of March 1998.
- Microcontrollers cost less than $1. Quinnell, Richard A.; Granville, Fran // EDN;3/16/95, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p12
Announces the availability of a version of Motorola Inc.'s 68HCO5 microcontroller which costs less than one dollar in the United States in the spring of 1995. Mask options offered; Other options offered; Price ranges; Contact information.
- Motorola bows out of STV bidding. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;1/22/96, Vol. 230 Issue 4, p3
Reports on Motorola Cellular Infrastructure Group's withdrawal of from contract negotiations with Sprint Telecommunications Venture (STV). Reason for the withdrawal; Comment by Spencer Stern, consultant at OmniTech Consulting Group Inc.; Features of the plans by STV to deploy code division...
- Motorola to seize PCS with paldio set. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p6
Presents information on Motorola Incorporated's small Personal Handyphone System handset. Availability of the handset; Features and operations of the handset; Expectations of the company.