- Conflicts principles no 'silver bullet'. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;3/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the issues pertaining to the new conflicts principles given by the biggest dealer groups to the Financial Planning Association in the Australia. According to Dan Powell, ING Australia executive director, the key to address such conflicts is to take what the investor wants...
- Credible FPA helps all planners. Kelly, Kerrie // Money Management;7/14/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p14
Comments on the role of the Financial Planning Association in upholding financial planning compliance rules in Australia. Perception of some members about the need for some rules to be changed; Success of the organization in achieving a deal in the fight for a regulatory regime that balances...
- FPA Calendar. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p14
This section presents a schedule of congresses and meetings of the Financial Planning Association from August to November 2002.
- FPA Calendar. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
This section presents a schedule of conferences of the Financial Planning Association, as of January 2003.
- Time for a CE Change. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p10
The article focuses on continuing education (CE) exams on financial planning. In 2002, an online option for taking the exams was introduced and offered at a lower cost than for the print version. The commitment of the Journal of Financial Planning is to expand the body of knowledge through its...
- The Principled Foundation of Success. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
The article reflects on the success of the Journal of Financial Planning based on its firm principles. The many individuals and organizations in the financial planning profession are following some of the same fundamental laws that result in ethical, beneficial service to the public. As an...
- It all dependsâ€¦. // Finweek;12/20/2007, p61
The article focuses on how Luasa, association of the professional financial planners, deals with consumer complaints concerning its members in a specific manner in South Africa. According to Hermann Waschefort, president of Luasa, the matter would be referred to the Fais Ombud if the complaint...
- CALENDAR. // On Wall Street;Oct2008, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p32A
A calendar of events for investors from October 2008 is presented which includes the "Financial Planning Association (FPA) Annual Conference," a seminar titled the "Financial Markets World Fixed Income 101" and the "IMCA Advanced Wealth Management Conference."
- Chops for Xmas lunch. // Money Management;1/22/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p28
Reports on members of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Melbourne, Victoria, who were dismissed after their 2003 Christmas party. Amount raised by the charity auction held during the party; Names of the FPA staff who were dismissed.