New VP Hired At A.G. Edwards
- Preusch Moves To A.G. Edwards. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p32
Reports that James Preusch will join A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. as a vice president and manager of its seven-person public finance office in Los Angeles, California.
- A.G Edwards Taps New Chief of Fixed-Income Trading. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p6
The article reports on the appointment of John Harrington, an eight-year veteran of its fixed-income institutional sales group by A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. in the U.S. Harrington will replace Charles T. Forrest as the firm's head of fixed-income trading. Harrington; 41, takes over trading...
- Ponder adds Davis in St. Louis. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30848, p6
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based Ponder & Co. has appointed former A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. executive Steven Davis as senior vice president of its healthcare financial advisory service in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- A.G. Edwards Names Public Finance Chief. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p42
Announces the promotion of Amelia A.J. Bond as the public finance director of A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. in Saint Louis, Illinois. Career background of Bond; Plans of Bond for the business; Qualification of Bonds for the position.
- A.G. Edwards Sets Lines of Succession. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;1/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 1, p2
Reports on A.G. Edwards Inc.'s announcement of several senior management changes on December 29, 2000. Retirement of Benjamin F. Edwards 3d as chairman on March 2001; Promotion of Robert A. Pietroburgo as head of the company's branch operations; Naming of Robert L. Bagby as Edwards' successor.
- A.G. Edwards & Sons Taps Gifford To Manage Higher Ed in Denver. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p7
The article reports on the hiring of Ann Gifford as vice president and managing director of investment banking in A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.'s Denver, Colorado public finance office. Gifford has 23 years of public finance experience. He will manage the firm's high-education group for the Rocky...
- Two Former George K. Baum Health Care Bankers Move to A.G. Edwards. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p27
Reports that health care bankers William Douglas and Alex Carr have joined A.G. Edwards & Co. in Denver, Colorado. Professional background of Douglas and Carr; Reasons for these appointments.
- Wachovia, A.G. Edwards Staff Waiting To Learn If They'll Keep Their Jobs. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/9/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32729, p7
The article reports on the implication of the merger between Wachovia Corp. and A. G. Edwards Inc. on the status of its employees. It combined two of the largest retail brokerage networks which made its employees worried on the stability of their jobs. Wachuvia maintained to keep the cooperation...
- A.G. Edwards Chief of Fixed-Income Trading. // American Banker;11/29/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 227, p5
This article reports that A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. announced that it has promoted John Harrington to succeed Charles T. Forrest as a senior vice president and director of fixed-income trading for the St. Louis broker-dealer. Forrest is stepping down to pursue a longtime interest in higher...