Double-A-Rated Greenville Hospitals Still Get 'Ambacked'
- S.C. hospitals plan not-for-profit system. Snow, Charlotte // Modern Healthcare;09/01/97, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p4
Presents information on hospitals in South Carolina that plan to merge to form a company. Listing of the hospitals; Purpose of the company; Advantages of the formed company to the hospital.
- No shortage of suitors for Hilton Head Hospital. Greene, Jay // Modern Healthcare;3/7/94, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the interest of hospital companies or groups in buying Hilton Head Hospital in South Carolina. Resignation of Hilton Head's administrator Steven Caywood; Hospital's credentialing review of Rajko Medenica; Board's start of its review of request for proposals submitted by companies;...
- S.C. hospital pulls out of partnership. Burda, David // Modern Healthcare;3/25/96, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p42
Reports that the Lexington Medical Center in West Columbia, South Carolina has pulled out of a proposed three-way partnership with same area hospitals, Richland Memorial Hospital and Baptist Medical Center. Possible factors to the withdrawal of the partnership.
- From out of the rubble. Hallam, Kristen // Modern Healthcare;02/09/98, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p18
Provides information about the three hospital systems in South Carolina which are Anderson Area Medical Center, Greenville Hospital System and Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. Reason why the planned AGS System of Anderson failed; Local hospitals that oppose to the AGS System; AGS hospitals...
- SUPREME COURT REJECTS HOSPITAL APPEAL IN DRUG TESTING PREGNANT WOMEN. // NCADD Washington Report;Jul2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p1
Reports that High Court has rejected appeal of South Carolina hospital that tested pregnant women for drug use and provided police with drug test results.
- Baby Mason born to Lyons in Beaufort, S.C. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/26/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 98, p8
The article announces the birth of Mason Daniel Lyon at the Beaufort Memorial Hospital in South Carolina.
- S.C. counties get competing offers. // Modern Healthcare;10/11/99, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p25
Reports that county hospitals in South Carolina have received proposals for managing the rural healthcare facilities. Remarks from Isaiah Odom, a Bamberg County councilman; Efforts of the Tri-County Hospital Study Committee to seek healthcare systems that would manage and lease hospitals;...
- AMI and partners win Hilton Head bid. Lutz, Sandy // Modern Healthcare;5/2/94, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the triumph of American Medical International Inc. in the bidding war for South Carolina-based Hilton Head Hospital. Five-way partnership; Purchase of Tennessee-based St. Francis Hospital; Net income of Hilton Head; Terms of the agreement.
- S.C. hospital issues bat alert. // Modern Healthcare;2/24/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p36
The article informs that the Regional Medical Center in Orangeburg, South Carolina had a bat invasion which bought risk of bat bites leading to rabies and the state's Department of Health and Environment Control asked people who stayed in the hospital's east wing in 2014 to call them.