Between a County and Its Mud Hens, a Bond That Endures
- Fair or Foul. Busbee, Jay // Atlanta;Apr2009, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p25
The article presents information on the Gwinnett Braves, Atlanta, Georgia's new Triple-A minor league team, and the stadium being built for them in Gwinnett County, Georgia. It mentions that the team will begin its inaugural season in April 2009 and discusses the reasons for the team's moving to...
- Arizona Agency on Tight Schedule to Nail Down Cards Stadium Site. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p3
Reports the selection of site for the construction of the Arizona Cardinals stadium. Issuance of revenue bonds; Absence of constructing in an Indian reservation; Realization of the development plan.
- Hamilton County, Ohio, Prepares Sale for Cincinnati Reds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/23/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31001, p5
Reports on the plan of Hamilton County, Ohio to sell 275 million dollars of bonds for the Cincinnati Reds stadium. Structure of the bonds; Payment plans.
- St. Louis Lawmakers Hope Governor Will Endorse Stadium Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31124, p36
Reports on the issuance of bonds for the construction of a stadium for the Saint Louis Cardinals in Saint Louis, Illinois. Structure of the bonds; Payment terms.
- 51s eye new stadium with major-league potential. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/17/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1
Focuses on the challenges facing the proposed construction of a stadium for the minor-league baseball team Las Vegas 51s in Nevada. Reason behind the rejection of the proposal by Mayor Oscar Goodman; Infrastructure issues to be addressed prior to construction; Increase in the number of building...
- Hansen withdraws offer to build stadium at fairpark. Wallace, Brice // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/2/2015, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the revocation by Real Salt Lake owner Dell Loy Hansen of his January 2015 proposal to build a stadium at the Utah State Fairpark for his Real Monarchs Salt Lake City (SLC) minor league team. It mentions the apparent prophetic prediction made by Sen. Scott Jenkins prior to...
- ILLINOIS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the progress of the proposed $ 580 million renovation of Chicago's Soldier Field after the Chicago Plan Commission endorsed the proposal despite objections of local and federal bank officials. Officials responsible for the renovation plans; Details of the overall financing package;...
- MINNESOTA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the plans of Minnesota-based baseball team Minnesota Twins for construction of a $ 300 million stadium that would be financed by the team. Bond issue involved in the plan; Provision of an interest-free loan by Saint Paul, Minnesota; Introduction of a bill related to the bond issue of...
- Vote Due on K.C. Stadiums. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p1
The article reports on the vote of Jackson, Missouri legislators for the final stadium development plan of Major League Baseball's Kansas City Royals and the Kansas City Chief of the National Football League. The project will be financed by tax increases outlined in an April 4, 2006 referendum....