Commercial Paper Deal Finances Phoenix Water Works
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p32
Presents information about changes in bond ratings as of February 1, 2002. Different types of bonds; Amount of bonds; Comments of bond issuers.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32248, p32
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond rates in the U.S.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich; Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32248, p37
Reports on developments concerning the bond market in the Far Western region of the U.S. Upgrade of the Sahara Mobile Home Park debt from BBB to BBB-plus in California; Downgrade of the ratings for bonds issued for the Marshall Medical Center from BBB-plus to BBB; Affirmation of the A3 long-term...
- Gloucester, Mass., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p2
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to raise Gloucester, Massachusetts' $69.9 million outstanding general obligations bonds to A1 from A2.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p31
A table depicting changes to government bond ratings from agencies Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. is presented.
- S&P upgrade gives Tennessee Triple-A crown. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;05/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30385, p36
Cites Tennessee as the ninth state to carry unified triple-A general obligation bond ratings from the big three credit agencies. Standard & Poor's upgrade of the state's rating on May 1, 1998; General obligation authorization for fiscal 1999; Rating agencies' main point of contention with state...
- Little Rock officials remain confident, despite recent downgrade by S&P. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/26/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30465, p6
Reports on continued confidence by Little Rock, Arkansas officials despite Standard & Poor's downgrade of its general obligation bonds after noting an erosion of the city's reserves. City's efforts to strengthen its financial situation and address capital needs; Capital improvement revenue issue.
- Standard & Poor's settles on stable outlook for Texas GOs. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30711, p3
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s revision of its outlook on Texas' $4.9 billion AA-rated general obligation bonds. Results of the agency's evaluation of the state's finances; Justification of the solidification of the state's ratings.
- Cleveland, county win Moody's upgrades. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's upgrade of Cuhayoga County and Cleveland, Ohio's bond ratings to reflect improvements in their finances. Bonds affected by the upgrade.