Waltham, Mass., Raised by Moody's
- Moody's gives Aa1 to Ocean Co., N.J., GOs. // Bond Buyer;11/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30768, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating to Ocean County, New Jersey's sale of general obligation bonds, series 1999. Mention of the county's financial position.
- Orange Co. upgraded by Moody's. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;09/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30732, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s upgrading of Orange County, California's bonds, five years after the country's credit rating declined due to its bankruptcy. Management trend in fiscal prudence which helped the county achieve rating upgrades; Ratings of the county's pension...
- Moody's Raises N.Y.C Debt to A2. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to raise its rating on New York City's outstanding general obligation debt and related city debt. Factors that led Moody's to upgrade its rating on New York City's debt; Strength of the city's financial condition and economy.
- On Fiscal Rebound, D.C. Earns Another Ratings Upgrade. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31091, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the general obligation bond rating for Washington, D.C., coming on the heels of another upgrade by Standard & Poor's on February 21, 2001. Economic indicators justifying the upgrade.
- Florida Bridge Agency Downgraded After Governor Vetoes Bailout Plan. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to lower the ratings for Florida's Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority's outstanding revenue bonds. Governor Jeb Bush's decision to veto a bailout plan to cover debt service for the bridge's bonds through 2004; Factors contributing to the downgrading...
- Moody's Downgrades California. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of California that were downgraded by financial rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-billion dollar revenue shortfall that has led to the downgrade; Significance of the ratings; Expectations of financial analysts regarding the state's deficits.
- Moody's Lowers Rapid City, S.D., Hospital. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on the downgraded bond ratings of Rapid City Regional Hospital in South Dakota by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-million dollar outstanding debt that the downgrade affects; Multi-million dollar revenue bonds that the hospital system plans to sell in April, 2003;...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p37
This article presents information about developments in securities industries in different states of the U.S. as of June 13, 2003. Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski appointed seven members to the Alaska Natural Gas Authority. The authority was created by a ballot initiative in November 2002 to...
- Lincoln, Neb., Gets Aaa From Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31657, p4
Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded Lincoln, Nebraska'a rating on $56.6 million of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds to Aaa from Aa1 in the week preceding June 25, 2003. Standard & Poor's Corp. has had a AAA rating on the city's GO debt since 1978. Ameritas Investment Corp....