$700M PFC Sale One of Largest Ever
- ILLINOIS: O'Hare Debt Lands Upgrades. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded its ratings for the first and third-lien bonds for O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. The agency has assigned an underlying A1 to $215 million of Series 2006 third-lien revenue bonds to be sold in November 2006. It...
- Chicago Dominates With $1B Deal for O'Hare Airport. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;4/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33297, p38
The article reports on the 1.04 billion U.S. dollar offering of revenue bonds held by the City of Chicago for the Chicago O'Hare International Airport in Illinois in April 2010, according to "The Bond Buyer" newspaper and Ipreo LLC. It says that the approximate volume is almost twice of the 3.4...
- Chicago Revisiting $1B O'Hare Deal Next Week; More Offerings Pending. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32792, p25
The article reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois concerning various bond sales in the coming months in 2008 with its nearly $1 billion new-money and refunding O'Hare International Airport related revenue deal. It is stated that the deal involves a mix of new money and refunding bonds that...
- Swap Sought For O'Hare Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30714, p1
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to issue $409 million of junior-lien general airport revenue refunding bonds. Revenue stream issued in 1998; Refunding of the bond issued for O'Hare International Airport.
- Planned Chicago O'Hare Airport deal will include refunding, new money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/19/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30418, p40
Reports that Chicago, Illinois will add on money to its planned Chicago O'Hare Airport refunding bond deal. General airport revenue's backing of the bonds; Chicago Airport's bond sales; Use of proceeds to improve airport's facility.
- Passenger Fee Hike to Help Fund O'Hare Airport Expansion. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30991, p40
Discusses the plans of Chicago, Illinois to raise passenger-facility charges to help finance an expansion and renovation program at O'Hare International Airport. Pros and cons of the proposed hike by city aviation and finance officials; Key project features and specifications.
- Road Bonds GO. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on the negotiated sale of general obligation road bonds worth multi-million dollars by Salomon Smith Barney Inc. Credit ratings assigned to the bond sales.
- $1 Billion Calif. Gos Won by Salomon; Municipal Prices Finish Little Changed. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p2
Reports the acquisition of the general obligation refunding bonds by the Salomon Smith Barney Inc. in California. Protection of portfolios; Indication of economic recovery; Risk in the corporate bond market.
- Stressing synergy, Salomon's muni group grabs Toronto Deal. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p5
Reports that Salomon Smith Barney Inc. has won the deal to sell up to $600 million of Canadian toll road bonds in the United States. Expanded role given to the firm's municipals group; Terms of the deal.