Growing Market Wants More
- New products. // Wireless Design & Development;Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
Features devices and equipment for use in the development and design of wireless electronics products. Includes Murata Electronics' High Frequency Active Filter for use in next generation electronics products; Richardson Electronics' series of high-power metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect...
- Editor's spotlight. // Wireless Design & Development;Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on couplers and connectors for use in wireless communication devices. Includes Sprague-Goodman Electronics' series of surface mount directional couplers for use in radio frequency (RF) circuitry; RF Connectors' series of Miniature High Voltage or MHV connectors; Hirschmann's release of...
- Critical Demands on Ruggedized Wireless Systems for Today and Tomorrow. Powers, Gregory // Wireless Design & Development;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p22
The article discusses the increasing demand for wireless systems due to the full integration of cell phones, satellite television and Wi-Fi enabled laptops in the lives of consumers.
- Products for Wireless Design. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Oct2000, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p48
Features several wireless electronic products. Analog-to-digital converter; Molded backlight technology; Expansion module for handheld personal digital assistants.
- Visions of sugarplums. Dickerson, Chad // InfoWorld;12/17/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p12
Examines the limitations of several wireless equipment in the United States. Proliferation of devices fore wireless communication access; Discussion on wireless local area network.
- Palm Technology Powers Up. Bethke, Walter // Review of Ophthalmology;Jan2000, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p30
Introduces Palm VII, a portable organizer by 3COM and pdQ smartphone by Qualcom in Massachusetts. Description and functions of the products; Integration of a digital organizer into the cellular phone; Features of the electronic mail function of Palm VII.
- NEXT TECH. Sellers, Dave // Runner's World;Oct2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p70
Provides information on several electronic devices for runners, including Nokia 5100 mobile phone.
- Wireless handheld reads RFID, bar codes. // Fleet Owner;May97 Supplement, Vol. 92 Issue 5, pS16
Introduces WaveNet Inc.'s 3000 Portable Terminal, a handheld device that is capable of reading bar codes and Amtech radio frequency identification (RFID) tags. Provision of two-way wireless data communications over the company's local spread spectrum system; Multimode capability.
- Burning Question. Kuang, Cliff // Wired;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p45
The article discusses the reasons why certain Japanese products are never sold in the U.S. It states that part of the reason has to do with the U.S. consumer culture, which can keep products on hold for as long as a year, compared to weeks in Japan. Other reasons cited include Japan's close...