New Strategies Transform Carriers
- Nextel Makes Another Spectrum Grab. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the plan of Nextel Communications Inc. to buy wireless spectrum licenses in the 900-megahertz band owned by Arch Wireless Inc. Terms of the deal; Implications of Nextel's move; Purposes of the spectrum to Nextel; Total megahertz of spectrum owned by Nextel.
- Two-way Devices Win Exposure. Mickelson, Aleah // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p26
Focuses on the marketing, promotions and advertising campaigns for two-way wireless messaging devices in the United States. Promotion of SkyTel for its eChat; Information on the Web site launched by Metrocall Inc. for the marketing of its services; Details on the offering of Arch Wireless.
- Arch completes license sale to Nextel. // RCR Wireless News;6/4/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p51
Reports on the completion of the sale of the 900 megahertz Specialized Mobile Radio licenses of Arch Wireless Inc. to Nextel Communications Inc. Aim of the license sale.
- Arch Wireless Files Reorganization Plan. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p10
Reports that the paging and messaging carrier Arch Wireless Inc. is moving forward with plans to organize its business through Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Joint plan of Arch Wireless Inc. and its operating subsidiary, Arch Wireless Holdings Incorporated.
- EXPERIAN CREATES ADVANCED INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TOOLS. // Online Product News;May2001, p2
Reports on Arch Wireless Inc.'s launching of database management and marketing program designed to help promote Arch's line-up of two-way wireless messaging services. Program features and functions; Target users; Adopters of Arch's advanced messaging services.
- ARC UNVEILS CUSTOMER DATABASE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM. // Worldwide Databases;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Reports that Arch Wireless Inc., a leading wireless Internet messaging and mobile information providers in the United States, has unveiled a database management and marketing program. Assistance in the promotion of Arch's line-up of two-way wireless messaging services; Features and capabilities...
- Arch Seeks Financial Changes. // Wireless Week;05/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p34
Discusses the debt-reduction strategies of Arch Wireless Inc. in the United States. Value of bonds which the company plans to sell; Proposal of the company to change its credit agreement; Value of the amortization debt requirements paid by the company in 2001.
- Arch Scores With ESPN. // Wireless Week;7/9/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 28, p28
Reports that Arch Wireless Inc. has entered into an agreement with ESPN Inc. in which Arch will offer the ESPN To Go messaging device in its retail stores enabling people to view sports information. Sports information to be offered by the messaging device; Availability of the device.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p1
Reports on developments related to the flat-rate pricing of Verizon Wireless and the possible stock delisting of Arch Wireless Inc.