Mingling Without Really Merging
- Dobson links with AT&T Digital. // Wireless Review;02/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
Reports on an agreement between AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and Dobson Communications Corp. for the installation of TDMA IS-136 digital technology. Business significance of the deal to AT&T.
- Dobson sells preferred stock to AT&T. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the sale of Dobson Communications Corp. of series AA preferred stock to AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Dobson aligns with AT&T to bring TDMA digital to its network. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;12/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p2
Reports that Dobson Communications Corporation of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, a cellular carrier, has signed an operating agreement with AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated, for Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA). Information on Dobson; Comments from Ken Woo, spokesman for AT&T Wireless; Terms...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;10/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the decision of Dobson Communications Corp. to sign a nonbinding letter of intent with AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to exchange its remaining wireless properties in California for properties of AT&T Wireless in Alaska. Significance of the decision to Dobson; Transfer of AT&T's Dobson...
- AT&T increases stake in Dobson. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p3
Reports that telecommunications company AT&T Wireless has made an investment in Dobson Communications Corp.
- Resellers Adjust To New World. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p26
Discusses the adjustments made by wireless resellers in the U.S. for the retailing of new services from Cingular Wireless LLC, as of November 2004. Advantages of the merger of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and Cingular Wireless for resellers; Impact of the merger on the partnership of Consumer...
- AT&T Wireless Inc. prepares Fresno police for field reports. // RCR;9/02/96, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p8
Reports on a partnership between American Telephone and Telegraph (AT&T) Wireless Incorporated, and the Fresno County Sheriff's Department, for AT&T to provide automated field reporting to officers. Advantages of equipment to police officers; Functions of automated field reporting.
- AT&TW stake in Dobson shrinks to 4%. // RCR Wireless News;9/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p4
Reports the stock devaluation of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Dobson Communications Corp. in September 2003.
- Dobson, AT&T Wireless complete market swaps. // RCR Wireless News;6/23/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p11
Announces that Dobson Communications Corp. and AT&T Wireless Services Inc. have completed their exchange of wireless properties in California and Alaska. Terms of the deal.