A Testbed Of Wireless Dreams
- IPWireless completes 3G broadband wireless trial. // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p17
Reports the completion of the field test of the third-generation broadband wireless network solution of IPWireless Inc.
- IPWireless ships wireless broadband for 3.4 GHz. // RCR Wireless News;3/15/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p7
Reports on the wireless broadband solution shipped by IPWireless Inc. Features of the non-line-of-sight solution; Composition of the solution based on the universal mobile telecommunications system time division duplexing Mobile Broadband platform.
- Wireless broadband network is launched across Thames Valley. // Electronics Weekly;5/19/2004, Issue 2147, p4
A 3.4GHz fixed wireless access broadband network has been launched in Thames Valley region by UK Broadband, a subsidiary of Hong Kong telecommunications company PCCW. PCCW holds all 15 of the 3.4GHz spectrum licences which were auctioned last year, raising a total of Â£6.955m for the...
- Czech operator to use IP Wireless technology. // RCR Wireless News;6/20/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the plan of T-Mobile Czech Republic to launch a wireless broadband network using the Universal Mobile Telecommunications System Telecommunications Device for the Deaf technology from IP Wireless Inc. by the end of 2005. Percentage of the Czech population with access to broadband...
- Following IPWireless Acquisition, GD Launches Broadband Unit. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/17/2012, p2
The article elaborates on General Dynamics' (GD) plan of pursuing wireless communication through its broadband unit. General Dynamics has acquired both IPWireless and Fortress Technologies and will integrate both of its capabilities to create 4G mobility for its GD Broadband unit within the C4...
- NextWave picks un IPWireless. Luna, Lynnette // Mobile Radio Technology;May2007, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p18
The article announces the acquisition of IPWireless Inc. by NextWave Wireless Inc. in New York City. The total purchase price of the company is expected to reach $235 million by 2010. It could be noted that NextWave has been amassing pieces, positioning itself as broadband products and...
- GD To Acquire Wireless Broadband Equipment Provider IPWireless. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/8/2012, Vol. 254 Issue 27, p6
The article discusses the agreement related to acquisition of wireless broadband equipment provider IPWireless Inc. by General Dynamics [GD] Corp. It informs that GD has planned to rename its new business unit General Dynamics Broadband which will become a subsidiary of General Dynamics C4...
- High-flying data. Titch, Steven // Telephony;11/15/99, Vol. 237 Issue 20, p46
Focuses on the testing for broadband communication systems. Discussions on wireless digital subscriber line technology; Testing of broadband communication systems for telecommunication companies; Plan for wireless communication systems.
- North Carolina AT&T wins first Virtual Factory Award. Klaus, Leigh Ann; Daniels, Susan E. // Quality Progress;Dec98, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p10
Reports that the North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University in Greensboro was given the Virtual Factory Award by the Walter L. Hurd Foundation.