Fuzion Broadens Footprint
- International fix. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;09/25/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 13, p80
Deals with the entry of United States-based wireless broadband communication providers in the international markets. Challenges foreseen by Hybrid Networks in deploying multipoint multichannel distribution service technology in international markets; Broadband service launched by Fuzion Wireless...
- U S West looks to broadband wireless. Dawson // Multichannel News;11/8/99, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p52
Reports on US West and Fuzion Wireless Communications Inc.'s deployment of a wireless-broadband communications system supplied by Adaptive Broadband Corp. Fuzion's launch of an all-wireless business service in southern Florida; US West's deployment of a system that operates over 200-megahertz...
- FUZION WIRELESS EXPANDS ITS BROADBAND NETWORK INTO CANADA. // Tele-Service News;Sep2000, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p7
Reports that Fuzion Wireless Communications Inc., a provider of fixed wireless broadband communications services, has launched its network in Ontario, Canada.
- FUZION DEBUTS HIGH-SPEED BROADBAND NETWORK IN N.Y. STATE. // Tele-Service News;May2000, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p4
Announces the debut of a high-speed wireless broadband network from Fuzion Wireless Communications Inc.
- Fixed Wireless Gets Carrier Support. Flanagan, Patrick // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep2000, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p22
Focuses on major carriers' support for fixed wireless broadband. Major way of bringing high-speed Internet access to everyone's doorstep; Agreement on spectrum management technical plans to reduce interference; Viable option for last-mile connectivity.
- Strong Wireless Industry. Purtell-Tappen, Colleen S. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Feb2001, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p130
Focuses on the growth of the United States wireless communication industry. Increase deployment of infrastructure supporting both narrowband and broadband wireless applications; Expansion of the market demand for wireless data and Internet services; Importance of wireless technology in the...
- NET GAIN. // New Hampshire Business Review;02/08/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p24
Announces a service introduced in New England by Verizon Wireless, which allows higher-speed Internet access from wireless devices. Cost of the service; Areas included in the launching; Features of the service.
- In the race to 4G, LTE takes upfront lead. Winter, Allie // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p12
The article reports that the Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology has gained support by most major wireless players around the world, as compared to the new 4G technology in the wireless market. It is mentioned that the 4G is expected to provide higher-capacity networks based on Internet...
- From dead spot to data hot spot. Mahon, Joe; Jossi, Frank // Fedgazette;Jan2004, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p11
Explores the opportunities offered by wireless broadband communication to rural areas in Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota. Examples of wireless Internet service providers that serve rural areas; Percentage of residents in the Ninth District area that use wireless telephones;...