- TERABEAM SELECTED FOR NCS 'BACKUP DIAL TONE NETWORK' // Computer Protocols;May2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the selection of Terabeam Corp. for a wireless communication system project of the U.S. National Communications System.
- Hesse: Looking Back, Looking Ahead. Lockwood, Judith // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p3
Focuses on the worldwide wireless communication network built by Dan Hesse of Terabeam company. Target consumer of TeraBeam for the network; Markets planned by TeraBeam to served; Results of the effort made by Hesse to improve TeraBeam.
- Free--Space Optimists. O'Shea, Dan // Wireless Review;10/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p34
Reports on the problems faced by free-space optics companies. Actions taken by technologists from Terabeam to solve the fog problem; Opportunity in selling free-space optics links to telecommunication carriers; Potential market of LightPointe; Other problem of the technology.
- Wireless service debuts. Moore, Cathleen // InfoWorld;03/20/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the optical transceiver offered by TeraBeam Networks. Issues pertaining to last-mile broadband connectivity for businesses that the device will address; Plans of TeraBeam for the technology; Data transmission capability of the device.
- Speedcom Breaks Records. // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p28
Reports on the first quarter earnings posted by Speedcom Wireless Corp. Consecutive record quarters posted by Speedcom; Projected revenue of the company.
- WIRELESS INTERNET. // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p24
Presents news briefs on wireless communication issues in the United States as of March 2000. Capabilities of a wireless technology platform developed by SinoBull.com company; Benefit offered by the Fiberless Optical network of TeraBeam company.
- Terabeam To Sell Services Division. Catton, Grant // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p5
This article reports on the plan of Terabeam Inc., a wireless Internet equipment and service provider, to sell its Ricochet wireless services unit as of April 2006. The total market capitalization of the company is disclosed. In 2005, Ricochet contributed three percent to the total revenue...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;7/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 29, p14
Presents news briefs related to wireless communication systems as of July 2002. Inclusion of Insignia Solutions' Jeode personal digital assistant (PDA) edition product in the Pocket L00X PDA of Fujitsu; Expansion of the portfolio of Terabeam Corp.; Plans of Southern LINC for the wireless modem...
- FCC and TeraBeam are shedding new light on broadband wireless. Metcalfe, Bob // InfoWorld;05/22/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p125
Presents forecasts on broadband wireless in the United States (U.S.). Efforts of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and TeraBeam Networks to improve the system; Metric unit of wireless; Information on Ultra Wide Band; Details on the 160Gbps systems of TeraBeam.