VoiceStream's GPRS Waiting Game
- Ericsson R380 World. Carnoy, David // Fortune;Summer2001 Special Issue, Vol. 143 Issue 13, p166
Evaluates the Ericsson R380 World wireless telephone. Design; Key features; Service and support.
- Motorola V60c. Carnoy, David // Fortune;Summer2001 Special Issue, Vol. 143 Issue 13, p165
Evaluates the Motorola V60c wireless telephone. Design; Key features; Service and support.
- Motorola offers Bluetooth products. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p24
Introduces the Timeport 270 wireless telephone and Bluetooth Smart Module accessory from Motorola Inc. Features; Capabilities.
- A pep talk. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;8/5/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p10
Comments on issues in the wireless industry. Junk-bond status of Ericsson; Status of Motorola's share price; Situation of the collective wireless industry.
- International. Hickman, Beth // Cellular Business;Dec97, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p18
Reports on the completion of CDMA intersystem network roaming test among several Chinese cities by Motorola's Cellular Infrastructure Group and on the setting up of wireless retail shop of Ericsson in Brazil. Use of IS-41 Revision B in the intersystem among Chinese cities; Investment of...
- `Chatboard' Rides SMS Wave. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;02/07/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p20
Offers a look at two short messaging services (SMS) devices for wireless communication which would be launched in the United States market. Details on the Chatboard device from Ericsson; Cost of the device; Plans of Motorola; Description of the iTap technology of Motorola.
- Handsets' Star Status. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p3
Offers a look at the wireless telephone handsets sold by several manufacturers. Worldwide sales of the Nokia company; Problems faced by the Motorola company; Standing of the Ericsson company in the industry; Plans of companies Motorola and Ericsson to increase their market share of mobile...
- Nokia Refuses to Cut Prices. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the decision of wireless phone maker Nokia to retain the prices of its products. Reason behind the decision; Companies that are selling wireless phones at low prices; Sales performance of Ericsson during the second quarter of 2001; Net profit posted by Nokia for the same period.
- LG moves into top-5 spot in handset sales. // RCR Wireless News;5/5/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p15
Presents information on the worldwide sales of mobile phone manufacturers in the first quarter of 2003. Nokia; Motorola; LG Electronics.