Goldman To Leave WAP Forum
- Goodbye WAP Forum, Hello go2 Systems Inc. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p9
Reports on the resignation of Scott Goldman as chief executive officer of the WAP Forum to become the president and chief operating officer of go2 Systems Inc. Services provided by go2; Growth plans of Goldman for go2; Advantages of the technology used by go2.
- WAP Forum Appoints Scott Goldman As CEO. // Computer Protocols;Jan2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p2
Reports that the Wireless Application Protocol Forum has appointed Scott Goldman as its chief executive officer.
- Goldman to head WAP Forum. // RCR;11/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p49
Informs that the Wireless Application Protocol Forum appointed Scott Goldman to the created position of chief executive officer.
- Where Are the Phones? Chaffee, Maggie // Wireless Review;08/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 16, Special section p22
Deals with the upcoming release of Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)-compliant telephones. Time frame set by Scott Goldman, chief executive officer of the WAP Forum on the release of WAP-compliant phones; WAP certification test to determine if a phone is WAP-compliant; Mechanics of a WAP...
- View From The Top. Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p30
Profiles Scott Goldman, chief executive officer of the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) Forum. Business achievements; Contributions to the growth of the WAP Forum; Comments on the shortage of WAP handsets.
- WAP Gains Ground. // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p38
Deals with the growth of the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) market. Comments from WAP Forum chief executive officer Scott Goldman; Factors that influenced the growth.
- Industry embraces Alain Rossman's WAP. Bruno, Antony // RCR;12/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p14
Profiles Phone.com Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Alain Rossman, `RCR' periodical's Person of the Year. Education; Career history; Vision and leadership; Role in the development of the Wireless Application Protocol; Efforts to unite the fledgling wireless Internet industry.
- WAP Forum CEO: There's light at the end of the tunnel. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p4
Discusses the views of Robert L. Brown, chief executive officer of WAP Forum on the wireless application protocol (WAP) industry. Reasons for the popularity of DoCoMo's i-mode wireless Internet service; Challenges encountered by WAP Forum; Contributions of Brown in the wireless industry.
- WAP Forum Finds Promoter. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/22/99, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p1
Deals with the promotion of the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP), a standard for microbrowsers that enable smart phones to make voice calls and access the Internet. Appointment of WAP Forum Chief Executive Officer Scott Goldman; Overview of the WAP Forum.