Headed For Markdown
- Duetsche Bank expands. // Crain's New York Business;03/24/97, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p34
Reports that Deutsche Bank North America hired a team from Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated, to expand its securities lending business.
- Good Call. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/18/2008, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p2
The author reflects on the cutting of first-quarter earnings estimates for Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in the U.S. He said that Credit Suisse Group, Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG, are reducing their first quarter estimates for Goldman Sachs because of the credit crisis...
- Lehman Strikes Deal over Noncollection. // American Banker;11/15/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 175, p12
The author reports on an agreement that has been reached in which the financial services firm Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. will be allowed to collect money in relation to an interest rate swap agreement that they made with Deutsche Bank AG.
- LACK OF AIR COVER. B.B.M. // Global Finance;Feb2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the decision of Lehman Brothers Inc. to stop following the aviation industry in Europe. Comment of a British Airway spokesperson on the move of the bank; Changes implemented at Deutsche Bank AG; Decline in the share prices of national carriers across the continent.
- Deal tracker: Online - This Month on FinanceAsia.com. // FinanceAsia;Oct2013, p1
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;9/3/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p10
The article presents a comment on the weekly performance of stocks in Puerto Rico. It notes on the cautionary approaches of the Wall Street concerning the investor's concerns of the stock market especially that September 2009 which marked the collapse of the Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. in...
- Lehman, Bear Seen Likely to Stay Single. // American Banker;12/7/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 234, p20
Discusses why Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. and Bear Stearns Cos. are not likely to be takeover targets as of December 7, 2000. The slowdown in consolidation in investment banking; What will cut into fourth-quarter profits at most firms; Why an acquisition may make the most sense for Bear Stearns.
- Lehman lists top stock bets. // Pensions & Investments;7/12/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p20
Lists ten stocks deemed by Lehman Brothers equity research department to be uncommon values. Citicorp; General Motors Corp.; Household International Corp.; Stop & Shop; Telefonos de Mexico; Amerada Hess; CBI Industries; Clark Equipment; Quantum Health; Society Corp.
- CDOs of CDOs only offer debt classes single-A and up. DG // Asset Securitization Report;2/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the number of deals backed by mezzanine collateralized debt obligations (CDO) in the United States in 2002. Downgrades associated with the lower-rated tranches; Value of Zais Group's ZING transaction via Deutsche Banc; Value of Lehman Brothers' CDO-of-CDO for Coast Asset Management.