All In a DAY'S WORK
- Diversity does it for fall. K.M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/6/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 43, WWDInnerwear p13
Presents brassier designs which enhances breast and cleavage features. Use of shine, stretch and embellishments; Push-up idea for bra styles; Materials for bra design; Retail cost of a Lycra lace bra.
- Outlaw fashion. Pofeldt, Elaine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/6/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 88, Innerwear p4
Focuses on the Wonderbra that was designed by Howard Hughes. Reference to the film `The Outlaw'; Basis of Hughes' decision to design the bra.
- More of the sexual sell. // Media Report to Women;Fall97, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p13
Looks at a diamond-studded brassiere which was modeled by Tyra Banks, an international model, in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and was aired in October 1996, by `Entertainment Tonight,' a syndicated program on celebrities. Name of company the brassiere was especially made for; Question...
- Better bras for bigger breasts. Thomas, Vanessa // Glamour;Jun96, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p154
States that bra manufacturers are finally designing attractive bras for persons who wear C cups up to DDD cups. Designing of attractive bras for petite women with full busts; Function of the minimizer bras; Tips for purchasing bras.
- The year fashion went bust. // Newsweek;12/26/1994, Vol. 124/125 Issue 26/1, p16
Notes the introduction of the Super Uplift bra and the Wonderbra in 1994, both engineering marvels designed to let ladies with less have more. Supermodel Kate Moss.
- KADIN Ä°Ã‡ GÄ°YÄ°M MAMUL Ã–LÃ‡ÃœLERÄ°NÄ°N BELÄ°RLENMESÄ°NE Ä°LÄ°ÅžKÄ°N BÄ°R ARAÅžTIRMA. Çileroğlu, Birsen; Bağci, Seçil // e-Journal of New World Sciences Academy (NWSA);2010, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p132
Considering the global economy, it is not possible for the underwear manufacturers to ignore product-body fit. So it is essential for these companies to design products, well-fitted with their target customers? body type, to be able to satisfy them and keep the quality level high in this...
- Knife points: Electric vs. carvers. // Good Housekeeping;Nov97, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p152
Compares razor-sharp carving and electric knife. Advantage of electric knife over razor-sharp carving knife; Availability of Black & Decker Slice Electric Knife.
- LAST WORD. // Brand Strategy;Nov2002, Issue 165, p39
Reports developments related to product management in Great Britain as of November 2002. Development by Electronic Aromas of a mobile phone with a fragrance-releasing feature; Scheme of Proctor and Gamble Co. to allow consumers to smell the fragrance of Head and Shoulder shampoo through poster...
- Bali high on Wonderlift. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/14/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 94, p2
States that Bali Company is planning the introduction of the Wonderlift brassiere style at department stores in May 1996. Introduction to be highlighted by a skydiving stunt; All-female skydive team included Cheryl Stearns; Design of Wonderlift bras; Informal fashion show to take place after...