- Tooling up a new strategy. Winter, Drew // Ward's Auto World;Jul98, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p101
Presents information on the plans of the Lamb Techicon Body and Assembly Systems company to use single point management when designing, installing, constructing, assembling and welding tooling in an effort to reduce time and waste in automobile manufacturing. Details on the company; Names of...
- For complex shapes, try roll forming. Boggs, Robert N. // Design News;12/20/93, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p69
Discusses the advantages of roll forming as an engineering design technique. Components of technique; Comparisons with other design techniques.
- Servimetal Roll Forming Division beams green. VARGAS, ANGELA // Caribbean Business;9/1/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p40
The article focuses on the creation of the roll-forming division of Servimetal Inc., to continue to target the rooftop solar-panel market in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
- Taking control. Russo, Michael // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Mar2007, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p30
The article focuses on the efforts made by siding contractors in the U.S. in purchasing roll forming equipment to maintain their independence from their subcontractors.
- OMCO Adds Three Roll-Forming Lines, Triples Workforce in Talladega. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/4/2015, p4
The article reports on the move of OMCO, a manufacturer of custom roll-formed parts in the U.S., to expand its Talladega, Alabama facility by installing three roll-forming lines at the plant, increasing the company's corporate-wide capacity to over 50 active roll-forming mills.
- RECONSTRUCTION OF ROLL FORMING MACHINE OF THIN-WALLED STEEL PROFILES. VASILEV, Tihomir Grishev // Annals of the Faculty of Engineering Hunedoara - International J;Nov2015, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p87
In order to make reconstruction of the roll forming machine is necessary to define the number of required deformation passages, the distances between the deforming rolls and the sequence of formation of the profile. By analyzing the geometrical parameters characteristic of the method of roll...
- Post Forming of Powder Coated Parts. // Products Finishing;Dec2015 Directory & Technology Guide, p108
The article provides an answer to a question related to a process or product that can be used to powder coat and roll form the steel without damaging the coating.
- Bending & Forming. // Production Technology News;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p18
The article presents technological innovations for forming and fabricating in manufacturing industries. The GEKA Bendicrop model is a 50-ton punch capacity machine that features a built-in bending station. The Toyokoki HYB Series combines the aspects of a conventional hydraulic brake with the...
- `Volume with Variety.'. Remich Jr., Norman C. // Appliance Manufacturer;May2000, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p33
Introduces the high-performance servo roll feed equipment from Coe Press Equipment Corp. at Bradford-White Corporation's Middleville, Michigan plant. Maximum width of coil that the equipment can handle; Benefit provided by the equipment at the plant; Comments from Wayne Johnson, manager,...