- New business has Metaldyne CEO 'bullish' as finances improve. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;5/23/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p20
The article reports that a record number of new business launches will help Metaldyne Corp. overcome low volumes from its main customers this year, chief executive officer Timothy Leuliette said. Plymouth-based Metaldyne reported earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization...
- When there's room at the top. Heller, Robert // Management Today;Dec1993, p11
Focuses on the increasing number of corporations recruiting outsiders to replace ousted chief executive officers (CEO). Examples of CEOs externally recruited by companies; Author's assertion that the external replacement of an ousted chief reflects double failure of the company's management system.
- Don't fight; unite. // Automotive News;7/5/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6101, p12
Metaldyne Corp. faces one of the ironies of doing business in the growing Chinese economy. Most Western companies worry about having a partner that might some day steal their technology, but Metaldyne chief executive officer Tim Leuliette wants Chinese officials to help find whoever is stealing...
- Opinion. // Automotive News;8/19/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5998, p12
Comments on the speech of chief executive officer Tim Leuliette of Metaldyne Corp. during the Management Briefing Seminars in Traverse City, Michigan. Discussion of the issues affecting the supplier industry; Reduction of the operating cost; Destruction of the trust between the automakers and...
- Boards And The CEO Search Firm. Kaplan, Gary // Corporate Board;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 21 Issue 120, p7
Studies the key responsibilities of board of directors in the search for chief executive officers. Opportunities for boards to examine a company's in-house management strengths; Use of professional assistance from executive search firms; Selection process for executive search firms. INSET:...
- Barneys launches its search for a new top merchant. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;01/21/99, Vol. 177 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the fashion house Barneys New York's recruitment search for a new chief merchant who could possibly serve as its chief executive too. Recruitment objectives of the firm; Emergence from bankruptcy; Status of the Pressman family who used to own and run the chain.
- Interim CEO Allison Larson strong candidate for EDC's top job. Radke, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/29/2001, Issue 322727, p3
Focuses on Fresno County, California-based Economic Development Corp.'s search for a chief executive officer. Local business leaders' praise for group's diligence in getting the right person; Decision to open the search to a wide array of qualified candidates.
- JUMPSTARTING A BUSINESS. // Smart Business Detroit;Jul2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, ps18
The article features Thomas A. Amato, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Metaldyne whose goal was for the company to become cash flow positive again.
- Leuliette jeered, cheered. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;8/19/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5998, p1
Reports the campaign of chief executive officer Tim Leuliette of Metaldyne Corp. against price cuts on steel in the U.S.