ECONOMY SLOWS, INVESTMENT CONTINUES
- Fast Fleet. // Evo;Feb2014, Issue 192, p116
An introduction to a series of profiles of automobile is presented which includes GT-four from Toyota Motor Corp., M6 GC from Bayerische Motoren Werke AG and F-Type V6 S from Jaguar Cars Ltd.
- Car hunter. // Auto Express;8/21/2013, Issue 1282, p80
The article evaluates several automobiles including the BMW 335i from Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, the Lexus IS F-Sport from Toyota Motor Corp., and the Jaguar XF from Jaguar Cars Ltd.
- Deja vu? Jaguar considers a sedan to rival 3 series. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;1/31/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6449, p6
The article reports that Jaguar Cars Ltd. plans to develop a small sedan to compete with small cars launched by Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
- Formula for winning. Bulgin, Russell // Automotive News International;Jul2001, p30
Reports the participation of Jaguar Cars Ltd. and BMW AG in Formula One racing. Budget associated with the event; Investment of BMW in a foundry for engine components; Anticipation of BMW in the Formula One operation.
- European luxury makers trim platforms. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;8/4/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6632, p19
The article previews several European luxury cars including the X7 crossover from BMW, Jaguar XE compact car, and the 2015 C-class sedan from Mercedes-Benz.
- Cash injection ensures Mini build for UK. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that BMW will invest a further 500 million euros in its production in Great Britain over the next three years to support development of the next generation Mini models, bringing its total investment in the country to 1.5 billion euros since 2000.
- BMW Turbocharges its Future. Witzenburg, Gary // Ward's Auto World;Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p32
The article evaluates 3.0-Liter Turbocharged Double Overhead Cam (DOHC) I-6 engine from BMW AG.
- Briefs. // Automotive Industries;Jan1997, Vol. 177 Issue 1, p33
Reveals that Bayerische Motoren Werkes-Rover won an eleventh hour increase in state subsidies to build a $670 million engine plant in the British Midlands.
- BMW creates super-frugal engines. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Apr2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p10
Features Valvetronic, the innovative engine technology for fuel efficiency introduced by BMW AG in Europe. Compliance of the four-cylinder engine to the emission standard; Revolution in the construction of combustion engines; Performance advantages.