- Suppliers lower expectations in Slovakia. Frink, Lyle // Automotive News;9/8/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6056, p20J
PSA/Peugeot-Citroen SA's new assembly plant at Trnava, Slovakia, may not bring the boom anticipated by local suppliers. The French automaker plans to open the factory in 2006. It will join Volkswagen group's Bratislava, Slovakia, plant and be the country's second auto assembly plant. PSA's...
- PSA plans 25 new models to help snare sales, share. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News;3/5/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5919, p48
Reports that PSA/Peugeot-Citroen SA is launching several models between 2001 and 2004 to cover majority of the Western European market. Target number of cars PSA plans to sell by 2004; Cost-reduction measures including building most of its vehicles on three platforms; Plan of developing systems...
- Dealer reorganization and new models to spur PSA in Germany. Farhi, Stephane // Automotive News Europe;10/23/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p9
Announces the plans of PSA to boost sales of its Peugeot and Citroen automobile brands in Germany. Reason for the company's optimism for its brand sales; Predictions on the number of car brands to be sold for the year 2000; Significance of the company's move in negotiating with its dealer networks.
- PSA boosts expansion, stresses independence. Farhi, Stephane // Automotive News Europe;02/28/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p28
Reveals that automobile company, PSA/Peugeot-Citroen SA predicted more growth in 2000. Investment for accelerating its expansion between 2000 and 2003; Increase in appropriation for research and development expenses; Clarification of Chairman Jean-Martin Folz about the rumored company's...
- Peugeot to pick Central European location for ï¿½700 car plant. // Budapest Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p6
Reports on PSA Peugeot-Citroen SA's selection of a Central European location for a car manufacturing facility. Investment in the project; Production capacity.
- Peugeot prefers sidelines but still taking notes. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;4/9/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5924, p8N-FF
Reports on France-based car company PSA/Peugeot-Citroen SA's plan to return to the United States car market as of April 9, 2001. Company background; Company's efforts to evaluate the U.S. car market.
- Peugeot: Gain eyed outside W. Europe. Farhi, Stephane // Automotive News;7/20/1998, Vol. 72 Issue 5776, p24F
Focuses on the goal of PSA/Peugeot-Citroen to acquire 25 percent of its sales outside western Europe in 2001 and 30 percent in 2003, referencing to the 1998 Automotive News Europe Congress in Hague, Netherlands. Comments from Frederick Saint-Geours, Peugeot brand general manager; Sale...
- China fuels carmakers' dream for growth. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Jan2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the expansion plans of automotive companies in China. Implications of the surge in the Chinese passenger car market; Efforts of PSA Pseugot CitroÃ«n SA in strengthening co-operation with Dong Feng Motors; Business plans of Volkswagen Asia-Pacific on the lower-price segment of the...
- Car maker to share parts. // Supply Management;2/13/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the increase of the parts-sharing between vehicle brands of PSA Peugeot Citroen in France.