- Buick Rendezvous. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/29/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p25
Features the 2002 Buick Rendezvous sport utility vehicle from General Motors Corp. in the United States. Passenger capacity of the vehicle; Technological sophistication of the utility vehicle; Telematics of the vehicle.
- Pontiac Aztek AWD. Lyons, Dan // Fort Worth Business Press;4/19/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p6
Features General Motors' (GM) Pontiac Aztek sport utility vehicle (SUV). Body styling; Amenities; Engine specifications; Dimensions; Storage space; Liftgate/tailgate design; Availability of an optional Versatrak all wheel drive system.
- Roger Smith Was Right. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Jun2000, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p8
Deals with the move of General Motors Corp. in investing on Saturn Corporation's Spring Hill Assembly operations for building a sport utility vehicle. Goal in launching Saturn; Information on the initial vehicles produced from Spring Hill; Problem that auto writers had with the Saturn car.
- GMC SUTs itself. // AutoWeek;12/14/98, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p2
Reports on the plans of General Motors Corp. to enter the sport/utility truck sector. Introduction of a Suburban-based four-dour pickup called The Warrior; Truck's competition from the Ford Himalaya Expedition; Features.
- Chevrolet Trailblazer GMC Envoy Oldsmobile Bravada. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/29/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p25
Features several sport utility vehicles from General Motors Corp. in the United States.
- Car-like '02 Bravada Will Debut in NY. // Ward's Auto World;Feb2000, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on General Motors Corp.'s '02 Bravada, a sport utility vehicle (SUV) which will be introduced in 2001 in the United States. Features of the SUV; Truck platform of the SUV; Forecast on the sales of the SUV.
- GM Keeps Hummin' Along. Corbett, Brian // Ward's Auto World;Jul2002, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p65
Evaluates the 2003 Hummer H2 sport utility vehicle (SUV) from General Motors Corp. Engines; Compression ratio; Price of the SUV; Features of the SUV.
- A Gear Box On Wheels. Berg, Phil // Automotive Industries;Jun2000, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p64
Introduces the 2001 Pontiac Aztek automobile from General Motors. Platform basis of the automobile; Target consumers of the automobile; Features of the automobile. INSETS: The Gear Guys;GM's New Versatrak 4WD.
- GMC SPORT-UTE GETS NEW NAME, EXTRA INCHES. // Automotive Industries;Aug2000, Vol. 180 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on the redesigned sport-utility vehicles from General Motors Corp. Description of the automobile.
- LIVIN' LARGE/ Yu-kon not do much better than this at $60K. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;2/28/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p2
Evaluates the Yukon sport utility vehicle from General Motors Corp. Key features; Advantages and disadvantages; Price.