How To Get The Facts
- The Joy of Strategy. Rimm, Allison // Joy of Strategy;10/20/2015, p1
No one would invest in a company that had no business plan, yet many people invest their time and energy in unplanned and aimless lives. Allison Rimm, author of The Joy of Strategy, has developed and tested an eight-step program to correct this waste of human capital. She shows how to discover...
- The philosophical insignificance of Godel's Slingshot. Oppy, Graham // Mind;Jan97, Vol. 106 Issue 421, p121
Denounces the philosophical significance of Godel's Slingshot and those of other Slingshot arguments for theories of facts or referential treatments of definite descriptions. Discussion of Godel's Slingshot argument as formulated by Stephen Neale; Relationship between Neale's Godel's Slingshot...
- Slingshots and boomerangs. Neale, Stephen; Dever, Josh // Mind;Jan97, Vol. 106 Issue 421, p143
Contests Graham Oppy's denunciation of the philosophical significance of Godel's Slingshot related to facts. Clarification of the generalized, description-neutral, operator version of Godel's Slingshot; Enumeration of inferential principles in Godel's Slingshot; Observation that Slingshot...
- Which are facts? Which are opinions? // Highlights for Children;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p40
Lists statements about food and water for children to consider as facts or opinions.
- ROLLICKING ROMAN FACTS. // Calliope;Dec2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p1
The article lists the top five Roman facts which state that Rome lies on the Tiber River, Rome is Italy's capital and largest city and Rome is 4,292 miles from New York.
- COMIC RELIEF. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);1/21/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p10
The article presents some facts that exist in South Carolina, as shared by the author.
- Seeking authenticity: What is `real' about thematic... Bergeron, Bette S.; Rudenga, Elizabeth A. // Reading Teacher;Apr96, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p544
Discusses the effect of authenticity in classroom literacy instruction and children's literate lives. Information on indications of letter writing amongst children in classrooms; Creation of a definitional framework for authenticity and its benefits; Details on contribution of choice, purpose...
- Introduction. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);11/22/2011, Issue 597, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including one related to the concept of authenticity, the other on interpersonal relationship and the third on church and state separation.
- Trusting direct recruitment. // Recruiter;3/23/2011, p7
The article reports on the better performance of direct recruitment in building authenticity with candidates according to the recruitment manager at The National Trust in Great Britain in 2011.