Philosophy & Passion
- Hydrogen is still far from ready. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;1/8/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
The article focuses on the decision of Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) to start leasing to selected customers a 100-unit fleet of fully homologated and hydrogen-powered 7-series sedans. The automobile was launched after the company developed a working experimental car that proved a conventional...
- A NOD TO THE PAST, FUTURE. // Racer;2015 Suplement, p67
The article offers brief information on BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage concept car from Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
- SHANGHAI STUNNER. Hart, Roger; Kable, Greg // AutoWeek;4/30/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 18, p4
The article presents information on the introduction of the Concept CS automobile by BMW AG at the Shanghai motor show in Shanghai, China. It is reported that by launching the new model, the company is planning to bridge the gap between the automobiles, 7 Series and Rolls-Royce. The concept...
- Gesture control i8 waves in a new era for BMW. Dow, Cat // Auto Express;1/13/2016, Issue 1404, p12
The article evaluates the doorless i8 roadster concept car from Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW).
- M4 goes hardcore for 2016 GTS. KABLE, GREG // Autocar;8/19/2015, Vol. 285, p20
The article offers a preview of BMW M4 GTS concept car from automobile manufacturer Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
- BMW 3.0 CSL HOMMAGE TURNS RACER. // Autocar;8/19/2015, Vol. 285, p20
The article offers information on the BMW CSL Hommage concept car from automobile manufacturer Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
- MAJOR MOJO. Kable, Greg // AutoWeek;4/9/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 15, p18
The article presents information related to the fourth generation of M3 automobile from Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW). Four weeks after BMW unveiled its M3 concept car at the Geneva motor show in Geneva, Switzerland, the German automaker is revealing the production version of the 2009 M3,...
- BMW puts new design idea on carbon-fiber diet. Miel, Rhoda // Automotive News;10/23/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5900, p36D
Reports on automaker BMW's concept car Z22, which focuses on the use of manufacturing techniques that allow for lightweight carbon-fiber reinforced car bodies under production conditions by 2005. Advantages of carbon fiber over traditional car bodies; Boost to carbon fiber suppliers pushing for...
- A sea change inside the shark. Bird, Guy // Interior Motives;May/Jun2007, p14
The article discusses the interior design of the BMW CS concept car. According to Adrian van Hooydonk, the new design director of the BMW group, the CS's interior looks very high class and high value. It is said that Nadya Arnaout, senior designer of Product Development at BMW's Designworks...