RIGHT THE WRONG
- The Globalization of Politics/ American Foreign Policy for a New Century. Daalder, Ivo H.; Lindsay, James M. // Brookings Review;Winter2003, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p12
Provides information on the U.S. foreign policy. Focus of U.S. foreign policy during the 1990s; Increase in the country's defense spending; Challenges and opportunities that may be created by globalization; Significance of wise application of U.S. primacy; Strategies for ensuring that a...
- Reconfiguring 'the International': Knowledge Machines, Boundaries, and Exclusions. Darby, Phillip // Alternatives: Global, Local, Political;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p141
No abstract available.
- Globalization. Held, David; McGrew, Anthony; Goldblatt, David; Perraton, Jonathan // Global Governance;Oct-Dec99, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p483
Globalization: n. a process (or set of processes) that embodies a transformation in the spatial organization of social relations and transactions, generating transcontinental or interregional flows and networks of activity, interaction, and power.
- Low Score For Globalisation. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p9
Reports that Bahamas has been ranked amongst the world's least globalised nations by the Swiss Institute for Business Cycle Research. Details of the globalisation index; Rank of Luxembourg and Hong Kong, China in the economic globalisation sub-index; Rank of the U.S. in political sub-index.
- Development without Borders. Annan, Kofi // Harvard International Review;Summer2001, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p84
Comments on the issue of globalization. Benefits of globalization; How to get the most out of globalization; Views on the expansion of access to the opportunities of globalization.
- Is Globalization Good for Women? Jaggar, Alison M. // Comparative Literature;Fall2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p298
No abstract available.
- Globalisation: The Last Sky. Dibaja, Zuhair // European Journal of Development Research;Jun97, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p107
Refutes the ideology of globalization. Relationship between cultural progress and economy; Arguments on the disconnection of Western culture in global field; Analysis of the usefulness of globalization.
- �Donde Acabar� Todo? Dios Sabr�. Van Dusen Wishard, William // Across the Board;May/Jun2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p13
Presents an excerpt from the Sleeping Through the Apocalypse: The Future Depends on Us speech delivered by William Van Dusen Wishard, president of WorldTrends Research, to AddVenture Network Inc. in Manitou Springs, Colorado.
- Globalization in Historical Perspective. Bordo, Michael D. // Business Economics;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p20
Provides information on globalization in historical perspective. Dimensions of globalization; Effects of globalization; Role of finance in globalization.
- Economic Globalization and the Environment. Mander, Jerry // Tikkun;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p33
Asserts that the idea of globalization as some kind of environmental strategy is ridiculous. Observation on the birth of modern globalization; Tenets of the globalization design; Central feature of an export-oriented model.