RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA
- INDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p2
The article focuses on the political, economic and business environment risks in India in 2011-2012 including the construction of the Kudankulam nuclear power project, revision of export figures by the Reserve Bank and the increasing number of mobile subscribers in the country.
- Pakistan Makes It Hard to Defend From the "They Don't Value Human Life" Libel. Wellen, Russ // Foreign Policy in Focus;5/17/2011, p3
The article discusses low ratings given to Pakistan for providing a sanctuary for Osama bin Laden and the Khushab nuclear site construction that would make it harder for them to erase the image of not valuing human life. It mentions images seen through commercial satellites on the construction...
- EGYPT: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the economic and political risks in Egypt include the impact of the attack of the Israeli embassy in Cairo, the negative outlook of the country's banking sector and the risks associated with Ezz Steel after its chairman was jailed for corruption.
- TURKEY: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p4
The article offers news briefs on the economic and political risks in Turkey including the tension between the Turkish government and militant group Kurdistan Freedom Falcons, the corrections of the country's current accounts and the business relation between Egyptian and Turkish businessmen.
- SYRIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p6
The article offers news briefs on the political and economic risks of Syria which include the suspension of the country's membership by the Arab League, declination of its stock of foreign reserves and the plans of the Syrian government to export oil to China or Russia.
- JORDAN: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p8
The article offers news briefs on the economic and political risks of Jordan which includes the return of Israeli ambassador Daniel Nevo after false alarm, the resignation of Faris Sharaf as the Central Bank Governor and the implementation of the Zarqa Water Project to tackle water shortages.
- BMI Ratings. // East Caribbean Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p6
The article presents the Business International Monitor Ltd. (BMI) risk ratings for political, economic and business condition of Barbados, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago as well as the East Caribbean table ratings.
- INDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Mar2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p2
The article offers information on several country risks faced by the government of India including lack of trust of its constituents, a slow down in its industrial production and the delay of final environmental clearance for a steel project.
- SOUTH AFRICA: RISK SUMMARY. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;May2011, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p2
The article offers information on the political, economic, and business risk summary of South Africa, including the effort of a European Investment Bank (EIB) to increase the supply affordable and social housing in the country, the attempt of South African retailers to continue to perform good...