RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- Country Reports: Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Estonia is presented from the publisher "IHS" as of August 13, 2015, with topics including country risk ratings, sovereign risk ratings, economic forecast, business strengths and weaknesses and political and economic risks.
- Country Intelligence: Report: Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;Oct2013, p1
The article presents information on the prospects of the economic condition in Estonia. The economic condition has slowed down and the outlook for 2013 remains mute. The outlook for business investment remains favorable and the gross domestic product (GDP) was driven by domestic demand in 2012....
- Estonia Q4 economic growth slows. // Regional Today;
The article reports that in a statement made on March 11, 2013, Statistics Estonia said that the gross domestic product of Estonia increased a seasonally and working-day adjusted 0.9 percent sequentially in the fourth quarter of 2012, slower than the 1.6 percent noted in the third quarter.
- Estonia GDP revised up in Q1. // Regional Today;6/10/2014, p1
The article reports that the gross domestic product (GDP) of Estonia declined to 1.4% year-over-year in the first three months of 2014, a slower rate of fall than the preliminary estimate of a 1.9% decline.
- Economic Overview. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Estonia Country Review;2013, p71
This article presents an overview of the economy of Estonia, including information on the country's real gross domestic product growth rate, economic performance, and the European financial crisis.
- Estonia: Recession To Be Deep, Recovery To Take Years. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/23/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p16
The article looks at the status of Estonia's economy in 2008. During the fourth quarter of 2008, Estonia's economy accelerated with real gross domestic product (GDP) contracting by 9.4%. Data on balance of payments from the Bank of Estonia showed a decline in other investment inflows by an...
- RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2008, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p12
Thus article presents a summary of political risk, economic risk and business environment analysis on Lithuania. The ruling coalition government was transformed from a minority government to a majority government, but only by adding a fifth political party to its ranks. A 6.4% growth in the...
- RISK SUMMARY: MOROCCO. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Jun2007, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p3
The article offers news briefs related to political and economic risks in Morocco. The country is performing well in terms of short-term political risk because of relatively tolerant and more open political environment. The real gross domestic product has expanded in 2006 that puts the country...
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p10
The article presents an assessment of political risk, economic risk and business environment in Estonia. The government decided to increase excise taxes by more than originally planned in 2008. According to flash estimates, the economy grew by a seasonally adjusted 2.3 percent quarter-on-quarter...