Slovak Economy To Contract 4.2% In 2009
- Investment 2001: 'No one can say they're not trying'. Nicholson, Tom // Slovak Spectator;05/29/2001 Supplement, Vol. 7, p2
Presents economic forecasts in Slovakia for the second half of 2001. Foreign countries which possess the highest investment rate in the country; Regions in the country which have posted economic development in 2000; Economic problems which are limiting the government to achieve continuous...
- Industrial Production To Remain Strong In 2011. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p9
The article focuses on the forecasts of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) for the economic conditions and industrial production in Slovakia. It says that industrial production index increased by 19.7% year-on-year averaging for 19.1% for 2010 which is above the anticipated 18.0%...
- Country Intelligence: Report: Slovakia. // Slovakia Country Monitor;Jun2013, p1
A report on the economic outlook and conditions of Slovakia as of June 2013 is presented. It mentions that the country's near-term outlook is affected by the uncertainty in the Eurozone and the Slovak gross domestic product (GDS) to remain positive. It expects that the acceleration of the GDP in...
- Economic Growth: Capital Investment - Outlook. // Slovakia Country Monitor;Jun2012, p9
The article forecasts the economic performance of Slovakia as of June 2012 with regards to its capital investment. It predicts that capital investment will be the key driver of gross domestic product (GDP) growth and that the country's admission to the Eurozone will give it an advantage...
- Slovakia. // Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Report;1/ 1/2013, preceding p2
The article provides information on the political and economic forecast for Slovakia for July 2012. It includes topics such as political regime scenarios, forecasts of risk to international business, and the climate for investment and trade. Also discussed are social conditions, political...
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Report;1/ 1/2013, p2
The article presents political risk and economic forecasts for Slovakia for July 2012. Key points to watch with regards to political stability are identified. Factors that are likely to influence economic growth are discussed. An overview of the country's political structure including its...
- Gains Ahead. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p18
Presents an outlook for the appreciation of the Slovak koruna as of August 2005. Sources of confidence in the Slovak economy; Speculation about the possibility that the National Bank of Slovakia with cut interest rates; Risk posed by the Slovak investment in Korean tire makr Hankook.
- Slovakia raises 2013 growth forecast on exports and households. // Regional Today;9/20/2013, p1
The article reports that Slovakia has raised its 2013 growth forecast, citing improvement in the euro region and an increase in household spending.
- Slovak Republic: Highest growth in OECD. // OECD Observer;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 270/271, p71
The article presents forecasts on the state of the economy in Slovak Republic in 2009-2010.