RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC
- RISK SUMMARY: TURKEY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Feb2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p11
The article presents the political, economic, and business risk in Turkey. The Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) is accused by Turkish authorities for bomb explosion on January 3, 2008 at Kurdish city in Diyarbakir. The data from the Turkish Statistical Institute shows that consumer prices inflated...
- MYANMAR. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p8
Presents a country risk summary in Myanmar. Stance of the military to the ethnically based political parties; Forecast of the Asian Development Bank on consumer prices; Absence of investment-protection schemes.
- Country Risk Summary: HONG KONG. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Apr2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p6
The Chinese foreign ministry has warned the U.S. government against involving itself in the political future of Hong Kong. The caution came after a senior U.S. State Department official warned that U.S.-China relations would suffer if democracy and freedom in Hong Kong deteriorate. Hong Kong's...
- EGYPT: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the economic and political risks in Egypt include the impact of the attack of the Israeli embassy in Cairo, the negative outlook of the country's banking sector and the risks associated with Ezz Steel after its chairman was jailed for corruption.
- TURKEY: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p4
The article offers news briefs on the economic and political risks in Turkey including the tension between the Turkish government and militant group Kurdistan Freedom Falcons, the corrections of the country's current accounts and the business relation between Egyptian and Turkish businessmen.
- SYRIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p6
The article offers news briefs on the political and economic risks of Syria which include the suspension of the country's membership by the Arab League, declination of its stock of foreign reserves and the plans of the Syrian government to export oil to China or Russia.
- JORDAN: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p8
The article offers news briefs on the economic and political risks of Jordan which includes the return of Israeli ambassador Daniel Nevo after false alarm, the resignation of Faris Sharaf as the Central Bank Governor and the implementation of the Zarqa Water Project to tackle water shortages.
- BMI Ratings. // East Caribbean Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p6
The article presents the Business International Monitor Ltd. (BMI) risk ratings for political, economic and business condition of Barbados, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago as well as the East Caribbean table ratings.
- INDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Mar2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p2
The article offers information on several country risks faced by the government of India including lack of trust of its constituents, a slow down in its industrial production and the delay of final environmental clearance for a steel project.