RESPONDING TO THE DEMAND FOR QUICKER EVALUATION FINDINGS
- New Mexico PERA to Issue RFPs. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;07/31/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the requests for proposal to be issued by New Mexico Public Employees' Retirement Association in August 2000 for an actively-managed mortgage- and asset-backed securities portfolio.
- New Mexico PERA to Launch $1 Billion Equity Search. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;12/11/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the plan of the New Mexico Public Employees' Retirement Association to issue requests for proposals in the fall of 2001 for managers to handle a large-capitalization value portfolio.
- Ministers Benefit Association. // Pensions & Investments;2/3/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p27
States that the Assemblies of God Ministers Benefit Association, in Springfield, Missouri, issued a request for proposals for two fixed-income managers. Expectations of the fund; Responsibilities and roles of managers; Comments from Clyde Hawkins, administrator of treasury.
- Find Your AMC With an RFP. Bloch, Ralph J. // Association Management;Jul99, Vol. 51 Issue 7, pA-7
Discusses the task of choosing the right association management company through a request-for-proposal (RFP) process. Importance of an RFP; Advantage of narrowing the field when sending an RFP; Need to define the services and qualities an RFP seeks to capture.
- Plymouth County Hunts for Small-Cap. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;9/27/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p2
Reports on the issuance of a request for proposal (RFP) by the Plymouth County Retirement Association in Massachusetts for a small-capitalization manager to oversee an account in 2004. Details of the account; Deadline for the RFP.
- ISNA TO OPERATE INDIANA STATE NURSES ASSISTANCE PROGRAM. // ISNA Bulletin;Aug-Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p1
Reports on a contract that will let the Indiana State Nurses Association to administer the Indiana State Nurses Assistance Program (ISNAP) effective August 1, 2005. Information on the Request For Proposals announced by the State Department Administration regarding ISNAP; History of ISNAP.
- Fresno County Issues Auditing Services RFP. Kranc, Joel // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;6/26/2014, p2
The article reports that public employee retirement organization Fresno County Employees' Retirement Association (FCERA) in California has issued a request for proposal for actuarial auditing services to its $3.9 billion plan.
- Submit a Session Proposal for an NSTA 2009-2010 Conference. // NSTA Express;1/5/2009, p4
The article offers information regarding the deadline for the submission of session proposal for the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) 2009-2010 conference. It notes that NSTA conferences will be held at Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Phoenix, Arizona and Minneapolis, Minnesota....
- Revamping the RFP Process. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Feb2006, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p8
This article emphasizes the need of request-for-proposal (RFP) process for change. The American Business Media's Media Advisory Committee has proposed 4A, a new system for submitting RFP that is close to getting the seal of approval from American Association of Advertising Agencies. In June...