CHALLENGES TO IMPLEMENTING GOOD PRACTICE GUIDELINES FOR EVALUATION WITH MÄ€ORI: A PÄ€KEHÄ€ PERSPECTIVE
- Freeport West to add 504,000 square feet to SLC portfolio. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/11/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p3
The article reports on the proposals being sought by Freeport West from general contractors for the construction of a building in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS OF PROPOSED TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (TxDOT) CONTRACTS. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);9/23/2009, Vol. 137 Issue 38, p23A
The article presents a notice for contractors to participate in the bidding for the proposed Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) project in Texas.
- Legislative Branch: Legislative Coordinating Commission (LCC): Notice of Request for Proposals for Frabrications of Sign Frames for Mississippi River Trail Informational Kiosks. // Minnesota State Register;9/8/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p333
The article mentions that request for proposals (RFP) are being solicited by the Minnesota Legislative Coordinating Commission (LCC) from contractors for its sign frame fabrication project for the Mississippi River Trail.
- Non-State Bids, Contracts & Grants. // Minnesota State Register;1/23/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p858
The article offers information on the instructions and guidelines to tax-supported institution or government jurisdiction requesting to advertise their contracts and requests for proposals in the journal.
- Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT): Engineering Services Division Notice of Potential Availability of Contracting Opportunities for a Variety of Highway Related Technical Activities ("Consultant Pre-Qualification Program"). // Minnesota State Register;5/7/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p1369
The article presents information on a request for applications by the Minnesota Department of Transport (Mn/DOT) from consultants.
- State Guardian ad Litem Board Notice of Request for Proposals for Providing External Auditing Services. // Minnesota State Register;3/12/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p1067
The article presents information on a notice issued by the Minnesota Guardian ad Litem Board regarding a request for proposals from qualified persons or entities to contract for the provision of external auditing services.
- State Department of Military Affairs. // Minnesota State Register;1/11/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p792
The article presents a notice of request for proposal issued by the Minnesota State Department of Military Affairs regarding commissioning services for construction of a Minnesota National Guard Readiness Center in Arden Hills, Minnesota.
- Court Upholds Public Agency's Choice of License Classification Requirement. Abdulaziz, Sam K. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Sep2006, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on a case in which a U.S. Appellate Court has upheld the right of a public agency to require specific license classification for bidders. The public agency is the Yuba County Water Agency in California which created a project for the construction of a canal and pipeline. The...
- Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Notice of Availability of Contract for Native Prairie Vegetation Monitoring - Northern Sites. // Minnesota State Register;4/2/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 37, p1170
The article presents information on Request for Proposal made by Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) for contractor which can contribute in the monitoring of vegetation data at native and prairie plant sites in northwestern and western Minnesota.