- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p36
Presents market statistics on prices of securities in the United States during October 7 to 9, 2002. Variation in prices of treasury bills during the same period; Change in prices of treasury notes and bonds during the same period; Movement of the Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond index during...
- New-Issue Balances . // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p38
Presents market statistics of new-issue balances across various states in the United States.
- Reoffering Yields . // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p38
Present market statistics on offerings of issues categorized under various credit ratings in the United States.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31937, p43
Presents a chart depicting market indexes of bonds in the U.S. as of July 30, 2004. Market Indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices.
- ABS DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;5/7/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p18
Presents statistical data of asset-backed securities as of May 7, 2001. Financial and non-financial discount rates provided on the asset-backed commercial paper; Year-to-date cross sector volumes with proceeds in multi million dollars; Market snapshot under various consumer categories as of...
- The bulls battle on. Nicholson, Colin // BRW;2/3/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p76
Analyzes the Australian stockmarket as of January 28, 2005. Interpretation of the upward momentum of the market; Liquidity risk; Resistance level.
- MBS DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;5/7/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p25
Presents statistical data related to mortgage-backed securities as of May 7, 2001. Market snapshot of the change in the treasury yield ratings during the week; Adjustable rate-mortgage distributions; Ratings provided by various financial rating organizations on assets and mortgage securities.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31937, p40
Presents a chart depicting bonds in the U.S. Alaska; California; Hawaii; Washington.
- Figuratively Speaking. MacIntyre, John // Across the Board;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p12
Presents statistics on the business community in the U.S. as of March 2003. Way of establishing relationship in business; Views on Wall Street; Participation of automotive models from Ford Motor Co. in the motion picture 'Die Another Day'; Obsolescence of personal computers.