Zions Offers Online Fixed-Income 'Supermarket'
- Two Utah firms get regulatory okay to offer digital signatures. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/19/98, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p7
Reports that two companies have received regulatory approval to offer digital-signature services. Zions First National Bank as the first American financial institution to earn approval from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency; Digital Signature Trust Co. as digital signature...
- Zions Taps Quotesmith for Web Insurance. // American Banker;12/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 236, p5
Quotesmith.com Inc. in Darien, Illinois, said it has been chosen by the Zions Bank subsidiary of Zions Bancorp in Salt Lake City, Utah to supply online insurance and related fulfillment services. The agreement's terms were not disclosed. Instant life and health insurance quotes from more than...
- `Op sub' under fire. // U.S. Banker;Feb98, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p16
Reports that the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, approved an application by Zions First National Bank, to underwrite municipal revenue bonds through the bank rather than its holding company. Information on functional regulation by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission...
- Zions begins offering PC banking software. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/13/95, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p11
Reports that Zions First National Bank has initiated a personal computer financial software banking service. Who developed the service; What it will cost customers; Comments from Harris H. Simmons, Zions president and chief executive officer.
- Zions Bank applies to underwrite securities. de Senerpont Domis, Olaf // American Banker;4/16/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 72, p1
Reports on Zions First National Bank's chief executive officer's request to underwrite municipal revenue bonds. Existing Comptroller's Office banking rules; Similar requests by the Nation's Bank; Possible banking modernization legislation; Request's justification and other reactions.
- Untitled. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/15/95, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p5
Reports on Zions First National Bank's purchase of an office building in Salt Lake, Utah. Sellers of the building; Broker of the transaction.
- Challenge to Zions bond plan rejected. McConnell, Bill; Anason, Dean // American Banker;11/18/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 222, p4
Reports that the US Office of the Comptroller of Currency has rejected a request for a public hearing on Zions First National Bank's plan to underwrite municipal revenue bonds.
- Zions Bank to open four more branches within Smith's stores. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/03/96, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p15
Reports on the four branches to opened by Zions First National Bank within Wasatch Front Smith's Food & Drug stores in Utah. Locations of the branches; Zions' full-service banking branches in grocery stores; Corporate background.
- Zions waiting for underwriting OK. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;04/09/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30369, p31
Reports on the expected approval of Zions First National Bank's underwriting of a municipal revenue bond by a bank's operating subsidiary.