Alaska Gov. Calls for Transit Garvees, Tobacco Bonds for Repairing Schools
- Structured settlement ABS clear of legal snag. S.M. // Asset Securitization Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 44, p8
Reports on the status of the structured settlement asset-backed securities market in the United States. Belief of rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. that the number, frequency and size of issuance will continue to increase; Enactment of various state statutes governing the transfer of...
- Why SF is Holding Up in Emerging Markets. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;Mar2014, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information related to the structured finance of emerging markets in various countries in 2014 which relates to the financial crisis in 1990. Topics discussed include the use of foreign lending by several countries such as in Asia for its emerging market, the issues on the...
- J.G. Wentworth Prices Third Structured Settlement ABS of Year. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;11/26/2014, p1
J.G. Wentworth has completed a $207.5 million of securities backed by structured settlement receivables in its third transaction of 2014.
- Structural decline. // Lawyer;11/19/2012, p5
The article focuses on the decrease in the retention of structured finance and securitization law partners among top-level British law firms in 2012. Topics include the number of partners that have left firms in 2012, how the global financial crisis has impacted how law firms determine...
- Facing Pushback, J.G.Wentworth Eliminates Prefunding. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/1/2015, p1
The article discusses about modified structured settlement deals adopted by of J.G. Wentworth, a diversified consumer financial services company based in Pennsylvania, including abolishing pre-funding component, safeguarding interest rate risks and tapping the securitization more frequently.
- Structured Settlement ABS: Ready to Get Respect. Hintze, John // Asset Securitization Report;Jun2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p6
The article focuses on the criteria in single-digit basis points and premiums of more than 100 basis points for AAA-rated bonds met by the asset-backed securities (ABS) backed by structured settlement payments. It says that the largest purchaser of structured rights is the settlement ABS...
- J.G. Wentworth issues annual structured settlement deal. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 43, p7
The article discusses the fifth private Rule 144a deal issued by specialty finance company J.G Wentworth and backed by structured settlement obligations in five years. Valued at $227 million, the deal tagged 321 Henderson Receivables I Trust 2005-A and is led by Deutsche Bank Securities. The...
- Life deals held up by Lloyds. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;11/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 42, p10
Reports on the Standard & Poor's conference deal of life settlements in the United States. Interest in life settlement securitization; Securitization of business models; Enhancement of Lloyds of London on providing extension risk.
- ALASKA: Fishing for Business. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p35
Reports that Alaska's governor Tony Knowles has proposed to spend on the state's commercial fishing and tourism industries. Contributions of fishing and tourism industry in generating revenues; Cause of the problem faced by the fishing industry; Plans of Knowles to promote the two industries.