Municipals Finish Little Changed Despite Treasury Price Volatility
- Munis Face Disclosure Challenges. Craft, Michael C. // Bondbuyer.com;11/10/2015, p1
This week we explore the challenges often faced by Issuers and Underwriters in navigating the municipal bond disclosure regime. We also take an early look at the impact of the reopening of the SLGS window.
- Munis Weaken in Last Full Trading Session of 2015. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;12/30/2015, p1
Municipal bonds were weaker at mid-session, according to traders, with yields on some top-rated maturities stronger by as much as one basis point.
- Munis Finish Flat in Last Full Trading Session of 2015. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;12/30/2015, p1
Municipal bonds finished steady on Wednesday, according to traders, who manned their desks for the last full trading day of 2015.
- Bid lists deluge caps muni action despite modest treasury gains. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on the performance of municipal bond market as of August 13, 1997. Gains of 30-year Treasury bonds; Retail sales; Tax-exempt bonds; Producer price index; Serial bonds.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Presents municipal bond market figures current as of August 12, 1997. Triple-A; Pre-tax equivalent; Treasuries; Florida yield curve.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p32
Reports on the status of the municipal bond market as of August 14, 1997. Market indicators; United States securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; One-year note index; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances; Futures markets.
- Muni bond funds facing obstacles. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p12A
Focuses on the status of the municipal bond market in Florida as of 1997. Trends indicating market emphasis on bond structure; Impact of bond insurance on the state's municipal bond business; Comments from state-based brokers.
- Municipal Bond Prices Weaken; Massachusetts Agency Sells $238M. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p2
Focuses on the situation in the U.S. municipal bond markets on January 16, 2003. Condition of the Treasury markets; Value of the national market tobacco bonds; Composition of the final offering yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Presents information related to municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market as of February 11, 2003. Interdealer swap prices represented by rates; Comparison of cost of funds and fixed-coupon bonds; Exclusions from the data.
- Yields Fall Two to Four Basis Points; Treasuries Extend Rally as Stocks Rise. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p2
Municipal bond yields fell two to four basis points on May 27, 2003, with the largest drop recorded in the middle range due to a strong crossover-buyer activity in New York City. In the municipal arena, serial-bond yields in the middle range eased three to four basis points, while on the...