DA EXPO IN PARIS: Vending show in Europe reveals 'latest'
- Gourmet food-to-go. // Forecourt Trader;Sep2010, p41
The article reports on the launch of the Series 2 version of Gourmet hot food vending machine by Spanish company Jofemar.
- Kraft Foods introduce Tassimo Professional. // Vending International;Apr2010, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p25
The article offers brief information on the Tassimo Professional vending machine from Kraft Foods Inc.
- Tassimo Professional draws the crowds at Vendex. // Vending International;Jun2010, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p26
The article focuses on the launching of the Tassimo Professional vending system from Kraft Foods Inc. during the Vendex South trade show which was held at the Twickenham Rugby Stadium in Middlesex, England on May 11, 2010.
- Crystal Light Liquid Concentrate Bag-in-Box. // Southeast Food Service News;Mar2014, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p13
The article offers information on the beverage dispenser Crystal Light Liquid Concentrate Bag-in-Box from Kraft Foods Inc.
- tabletop beverage machine guide. // Vending International;Jul2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p28
Presents various in-cup vending machines. Physical description of the ccini FB & FD model from Vending Corp.; Distinct features of the Kenco Singles Brewer from Kraft Foods Inc.; Size of the Coffee Time from Westomatic Vending Services Ltd.
- Jofemar achieves ISO14001 Accreditation. // Vending International;May2004, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p6
Reports that Jofemar, a British manufacturer of coin mechanisms, payment systems and cigarette machines has achieved the new environmental accreditation, ISO 14001 in 2004. Details of the accreditation; Benefits achieved by the company due to the accreditation.
- A hot food revolution. Andrews, Bryony // Vending International;May2015, p18
The article looks at the roles and trends of hot food vending machines in industrial facilities. Topics include the advantages of vending machines as the replacement for traditional canteens which provide self-contained foods for employees in a cost effective way, the benefit of hot vending food...
- Snack apps. Higgins, Kevin T. // Food Engineering;Jul2010, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p17
The article focuses on interactive machines designed to address changing consumer tastes and expectations, launched by Kraft Foods at the National Automated Merchandising Association show. The Tassimo Professional is a commercial version of a single-serve coffee maker with a bar-code reader to...
- Kenco announces new equipment partnership. // Vending International;Jul2008, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on Kenco Coffee Co.'s strategic partnership with vending and dispense equipment design and manufacturing firm DarenthMJS in Great Britain. Kenco's range of table top in-cup equipment will be sourced rom DarenthMJS. Kenco's parent company, Kraft Foods, introduced the concept...